Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request to change MMORPG.com emails

It is obvious to many that MMORPG.com's moderation is quite random, to the point that they redefine trolling. However, I am on a crusade for truth. I believe the following might be closer to the truth than the actual warning people recieve. I understand truth is shunned in most cultures (mine too), but in my hand, thou shall find an empty care cup as at the moment, they are being put face to face with truth. At one point or another, truth shall always prevail!

Dear {contact.name},

You have been issued a warning by one of our moderators.

Warning Category: Trolling
Reason: Calling out someone's bullshit. Unfortunately, for you, he has moderation rights and that makes you a troll according to us.

This warning was generated from the following post on our discussion forum

-----

Dear {contact.name},

Reason: The company behind the game you dislike has asked us to suppress all negative comments about that game. With the amount of money we recieve, anyone who expresses discontent towards that game must be trolling, obviously.

-----

Dear {contact.name},

Reason: We alone can define what is truth. You, unless you repeat what we say, are always wrong. Wrong people are troll people, end of story.

-----

Dear {contact.name},

Reason: Our moderator does not agree with your post. There aren't really any rules about posting, except when we are paid to make some, there are none about moderation either.

Boycotting EA. Why? They suck, even moreso since 2008.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

You say you're on a crusade for truth and then you provide four examples of  'Reason:' that are on your own speculations and imaginations.

Where's the truth you are crusading for?

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • neobahamut20neobahamut20 Member Posts: 336
    Originally posted by grunty

You say you're on a crusade for truth and then you provide four examples of  'Reason:' that are on your own speculations and imaginations.

Where's the truth you are crusading for?

I wonder, which one do you have doubts about?

Do you run forums anywhere?

Boycotting EA. Why? They suck, even moreso since 2008.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Constructive feedback this is not. There is nothing of value here for me to even respond to or take under consideration.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.