Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just bought the game half off...

2»

Comments

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Great game. I'll definitely get back into it after they add more to do. The foundation is there for sure.

Joined - July 2004

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    I just didn't like the game personally but I do feel its a good game. It does have issues to me with a bit clunky controls but honestly paired side by side, its very similiar to GW2 but the combat on here feels a bit better. Over-all its not a bad game, just not my type. I do hope this game manages to continue on and be successful. The only part I really felt a big negative with is how heavily cash shop focused it is for just being released and being P2P... still I do wish this game luck and I'm happy games like this come around even if it isn't my thing. 
  • RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    Originally posted by Purutzil
    I just didn't like the game personally but I do feel its a good game. It does have issues to me with a bit clunky controls but honestly paired side by side, its very similiar to GW2 but the combat on here feels a bit better. Over-all its not a bad game, just not my type. I do hope this game manages to continue on and be successful. The only part I really felt a big negative with is how heavily cash shop focused it is for just being released and being P2P... still I do wish this game luck and I'm happy games like this come around even if it isn't my thing. 

Out of Curiosity i want to know what you mean by the Cash shop focused comment. The cash shop has cloths and pets, afew titles. The only other Mechanic things the cash shop has is Name change, Server Change, and Character slots. which you already have 3 of being more than enough since there are only 3 factions. 

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    Originally posted by Rayshe
    Originally posted by Purutzil

Out of Curiosity i want to know what you mean by the Cash shop focused comment. The cash shop has cloths and pets, afew titles. The only other Mechanic things the cash shop has is Name change, Server Change, and Character slots. which you already have 3 of being more than enough since there are only 3 factions. 

Yup, a few days ago I discovered that FC has given me bunch of bonus points for using in CS. Bought a dog, new glasses and whatnot and in the end some chinese fireworks because there was nothing else to spend them on. There's only fluff in CS. Even in-game cloth that you get for achievments look better.

• GR3NDELGR3NDEL Member UncommonPosts: 112
    Originally posted by Piiritus

Yup, a few days ago I discovered that FC has given me bunch of bonus points for using in CS. Bought a dog, new glasses and whatnot and in the end some chinese fireworks because there was nothing else to spend them on. There's only fluff in CS. Even in-game cloth that you get for achievments look better.

This.

I can't understand the rage against the Cash Shop - it's 99% cosmetic items and 'fluff'.

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862
    Originally posted by jayfeeler69

[mod edit]

Who ever said that you "needed" to buy anything at the cash shop? Actually, I don't even know what they have for sale there; I haven't bothered to look, being too busy actually playing. Fortunately FC has not followed SOE's lead in rubbing your nose in it with a huge popup every time you log in.

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Originally posted by Draron
    They had it half off on the official site for a weekend, then Steam had it half off for mid-week madness but it ended yesterday.

Damn it, I would have purchased for half off. I should have been paying more attention :(

• GR3NDELGR3NDEL Member UncommonPosts: 112
    Originally posted by CasualMaker

Who ever said that you "needed" to buy anything at the cash shop? Actually, I don't even know what they have for sale there; I haven't bothered to look, being too busy actually playing. Fortunately FC has not followed SOE's lead in rubbing your nose in it with a huge popup every time you log in.

It's been said repeatedly - there's NO items in the cash shop that are necessary to play the game.  None.  Zilch.  Zip.  Nada.  The only items in the cash shop are cosmetic items. 

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    I've heard that one a thousand times, OP :). We both know how this will end.
  • JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

Welcome to TSW, OP. It's a refreshing change of pace.