Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runes of Magic Help!

SWGCryandSWGCryand Chandler, AZPosts: 3Member

Hello. 

I just started Runes of Magic, and I've reached level 5. I was told I may leave, but I forgot the name of the person to speak to, and didn't write down the coordinats. Could someone provide a link or give me the coords/person to help me? 

Sorry for such a short post 

-SWG 

P.S Thank you very much. This will help me a lot, and I am new to the website.

Tagged:

Comments

• GruntyGrunty TexasPosts: 7,673Member Uncommon
    My help for you is this. Unless you intend to spend several thousand dollars a year on the game then I would suggest you find another game.
  • SWGCryandSWGCryand Chandler, AZPosts: 3Member
    Originally posted by grunty
    My help for you is this. Unless you intend to spend several thousand dollars a year on the game then I would suggest you find another game.

That didn't help me, sir.

I would appreciate if you could actually give me some more help than that. I don't intend to buy items, but rather use the game's built-in-economy.

• SWGCryandSWGCryand Chandler, AZPosts: 3Member
    Anyone? Nobody knows? *Sigh*
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Posts: 16,654Member Epic

Have you considered asking in the Runes of Magic forum, where it might be seen by people who actually play that particular game, rather than a bunch of people who play random other games and know less about what you're looking for than you do?

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/351/view/forums/forum/879/General-Discussion.html

• VarossVaross Posts: 3,247Moderator Uncommon
    Moved to the Runes of Magic forum.
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact mikeb@mmorpg.com
  • pmw4friendpmw4friend lawrenceville, GAPosts: 63Member

Hey if you need a video or any help with the game and quests check out this Youtube channel. 

youtube.com/ninjapmw