Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find a serious Guild

PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603

So about a week or two ago I was starting to lose interest in playing the game as my main MMO, but now I found a Guild full of awesome dudes that are casual/hardcore at the same time when it comes to PvP and I'm getting a lot more spark out of this game. (Check my recent posts and you can see I was falling away from the game.)

Now I am having a blast in this game and I finally figured out what the end game content in this game is. It is getting that Legendary Weopon and kicking other servers butts in WvWvW.

My advice, to someone who was in the same boat as I was... AKA (100% Map Completion, All Dungeons Run, LvL 80) is to focus on getting that Legendary Weopon (It gives you a lot of different stuff to do and kinda guides you on how to play the game really). Also, get into a Guild that takes PvP serious and work to smoke those other two servers.

I thought World vs World was kinda boring and pointless until I joined a real guild, and now I have learned a lot more about the games PvP and how it does have meaning.

SHOUTOUT goes to [War] on Northern Shiverpeaks!!! Lets roll some servers!

Comments