Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game you played the most recently?

mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Torchlight 2 for me. Havent log once in LoL or GW2 after started playing it. Too damn fun.

You?

Comments

• TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636

GW2

Minecraft 1.2.5 w 25 mods

online poker

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Skyrim. Fallout 3 and EvE when taking a break from Skyrim.

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

TSW and LOTRO.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Gw2
    Deliberately put TL2 on hold, I need the sleep.

And ps2 & starbound coming soon arghhhh
  • GrimmxGrimmx Member UncommonPosts: 189

Borderlands 2.

And its much more fun than i thought.

• DominionlordDominionlord Member UncommonPosts: 180
    TSW and borderlands 2
  • Stx11Stx11 Member Posts: 415
    GW2 and a little FTL
  • HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

FTL (Faster Than Light) + Borderlands 2

edit: Terraria again

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    Borderlands 2. It's an effort not to play it atm.
  • IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

gnomoria, world of tanks, end of nations, open transport tycoon deluxe and total annihilation.

i get ADD with games ill play one for 30minutes or 6hrs then play another game havent touched minecraft much as i want potatos for my mc farm lolol

• YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919
    Guild Wars 2, and Torchlight thanks to the recent Humble Bundle, though I kinda regret spending $15 on 10 games...I always feel awful if I tried to spend less than $10 for that many games.
  • CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985

DayZ and Combat Arms. Fun to jump between the two.

Sadly, I haven't touched any mmos since last January (SWTOR). I haven't gone that long without an mmo since I started playing them. I recently scored some closed beta keys for two upcoming mmos, though. So I'll be getting my feet wet again this weekend.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

SWTOR :)

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322

GW2 and Minecraft.

I'll get TL II and/or Borderlands 2 once I get bored with GW2.

• SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    DayZ and Aion. A little bit of FTL in there as well.

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,897

Short term it's Torchlight 2.  I'm at level 50 and have a feeling I may not stick it out to 100.  It's a fun little game but lacks longevity for me personally.  The itemization actually isn't much better than D3 and the grouping functionality is horrible.

Before that I played over 125 hours of GW2.

I'm not sure what I'll be playing next.  Maybe spend my free points on the LOTRO expansions quests(nothing else though).

• david361107david361107 Member UncommonPosts: 279
    TSW
  • JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,983

I could have sworn I answered this thread yesterday.  And the day before.  And the day before that.  Etc, etc, etc.

Sims 2 and Forsaken World together and I pretends they the same game cause they look alike.  That way I can have housing the way I want and kill shite.

• SubilacSubilac Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Everquest. I bitched for 8 years how much I missed it, so went back and am loving it again lol. I just miss the player community, however, people are still more mature and helpful in EQ than any other MMO I played since 2003. EQ is still very fun, challenging, and very rewarding. Wish more people played it. Lastly, I am really having super high hopes for EQ Next/EQ 3.
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

Torchlight 2.  The game cost 20 bucks, and the DLC will be free.  This is a company that wants to be known for their great game, and great value in gaming.

Unlike Borderlands 2 60 dollars + 10 for a class + 30 for DLC pass (additional fees for special editions may apply)

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    MS Paint...
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    MS Paint...

Dang, that's more than I can say.  Darn color deficiency :P

• DeolusDeolus Member UncommonPosts: 392

Downloaded and played an hour of Torchlight 2 earlier but I will be back in Tyria tomorrow.

• jimbiojimbio Member Posts: 11
    well aion was my nr 1 since ive played it 3 years. but atm gw2. playing 5+ hours every day.
  • RossbossRossboss Member Posts: 240
    Runes of Magic. It has a stupidly large amount of character customization. It's like an MMORPG and a dress up game all rolled into one.

I played WoW up until WotLK, played RoM for 2 years and now Rift.
    I am F2P player. I support games when I feel they deserve my money and I want the items enough.
    I don't troll, and I don't take kindly to trolls.