Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zero Puncuation Does GW2.

2»

Comments

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Given how much he dislikes "Em Em or pee gohs" it's a really positive "review". ;)

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• VirusDancerVirusDancer Member UncommonPosts: 3,649

Is it because I'm just that jaded... that I couldn't really find the humor in it?  What he said could have made an old country song... the dog died, the wife left with the boss, by the way I lost my job, down to my last smoke, beer's gone flat, and it's started to rain...

...and if he prattled it on, folks would say "Oh man, that's so freaking funny..."

Maybe I need a break...

I miss the MMORPG genre. Will a developer ever make one again?

Explorer: 87%, Killer: 67%, Achiever: 27%, Socializer: 20%

• VerterdegeteVerterdegete Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Originally posted by Elikal
    Given how much he dislikes "Em Em or pee gohs" it's a really positive "review". ;)

Kinda-off-topic

Elikal, you sure you're an INTP ? Based on your posting history,  you don't sound like one at all.

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    Very funny and spot on!
  • MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

omg thank you!

I had a really shitty day at work and was just unwinding when I saw this thread and link, and BLAMMO, instant laughing and I feel much better now!

This guy always cracks me up!

• zonzaizonzai Member Posts: 358
    That's probably the best review of GW2 I've ever seen.  I keep calling it the pinball machine of MMO's but the theme park version of a fantasy MMORPG is good too.
  • grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    Originally posted by zonzai
    That's probably the best review of GW2 I've ever seen.  I keep calling it the pinball machine of MMO's but the theme park version of a fantasy MMORPG is good too.

"Pinball machine of MMOs?"...did he call it that?  That's funny.