Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Is it wrong to form full groups for DE's sometimes?

DzoneDzone bowling green, KYPosts: 351Member Uncommon

Ok so i've ran into another really tough DE in Sanctum's Keep. There are so many links there all fire elementals and flame legion's you have to plow through. Ok well here it is prime time 7pm cst on an american server, and i see like maybe 2 or 3 others running around doing there own thing as usuall. I still get slaughterd, Mobs clearly are outnumbering the ppl doin DE's i've run into lately.

I thought DE were supposed to scale to how many ppl are in the area. In these higher lvl areas its becoming very hard to do DE's unless ppl just HAPPEN to be around. The only shouts i ever see are dungeon shouts, never once have i seen someone shout to do DE's, Skill Points challenges, and Group bosses.Well maybe i can break that trend on my server.... I tried shouting for DE and skill points today, but no replay. Maybe its just wishfull thinking to form a group for regular stuff. Well before you say ask guild members, well in the first few weeks we had like around 24 ppl on at prime time, now past week been like 10 on. Only 2 of them are high enough to join me anyways.

This could be a reall problem in the future when area become emptier and ppl are all doing high level maps.

Is it wrong to try and get a full group of ppl to do other things other than dungions as far as PVE goes?

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by Dzone

Ok so i've ran into another really tough DE in Sanctum's Keep. There are so many links there all fire elementals and flame legion's you have to plow through. Ok well here it is prime time 7pm cst on an american server, and i see like maybe 2 or 3 others running around doing there own thing as usuall. I still get slaughterd, Mobs clearly are outnumbering the ppl doin DE's i've run into lately.

I thought DE were supposed to scale to how many ppl are in the area. In these higher lvl areas its becoming very hard to do DE's unless ppl just HAPPEN to be around. The only shouts i ever see are dungeon shouts, never once have i seen someone shout to do DE's, Skill Points challenges, and Group bosses.Well maybe i can break that trend on my server.... I tried shouting for DE and skill points today, but no replay. Maybe its just wishfull thinking to form a group for regular stuff. Well before you say ask guild members, well in the first few weeks we had like around 24 ppl on at prime time, now past week been like 10 on. Only 2 of them are high enough to join me anyways.

This could be a reall problem in the future when area become emptier and ppl are all doing high level maps.

Is it wrong to try and get a full group of ppl to do other things other than dungions as far as PVE goes?

is this a serious question?

any who some DE's are much harder than others and some even with scaling need a group to complete.. so yes it's not only NOT wrong but encouraged to get a group together to complete these..

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg