Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 is getting a bit more boring, every day i play....

167891012»

Comments

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

The game has no subscription fee so I didn't expect much from it. It was a very well done game. So much attention to detail in every aspect of the game. It's an absolutely beautiful world they created.

My problems with the game are probably just a problem with all mmo's these days. When I first started playing mmo's with Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Asheron's Call, each server had a sense of community. Everyone knew everyone, or knew you from your guild tag. With today's mmo's there's no reason to get to know anyone, even in your own guild. You rarely need help from anyone since most mmo's are solo oriented, when you do it's for a dungeon where barely anyone speaks to one another, you rush through it for the prize at the end and you probably never see those people again. Most mmo's today just feel like single player games with chat rooms, sadly.

With GW2, I'm seeing what I thought would happen did. I'd play it maybe once a week for an hour or so, or not any at all for a few weeks once I got to end game, got all my exotics (really don't care about legendaries, not any better stats, so what's the point? for me anyways, really don't care for any of the dungeons either). The community is just not there, but it's one of those games I can tinker around with here and there since there's no sub fee.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot