Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 Class innovation

Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Lufkin, TXPosts: 431Member Uncommon
I don't understand why so many ppl have issues with this system. I'm a fantasy fanatic and have been reading fantasy books for as long as i can remember, and i don't remember every thief or necro or elementalist being a glass cannon. Most of the time they played dual roles. Only in this game can you realistically portray that class. My personal dream was playing a thief with the toughness of a warrior and the agility and skill of a thief. I feel like GW2 delivered. You can spec ur class however u choose. Increasing the toughness/vitality of ur char makes a big difference. When I play I notice how I last longer in lower lvl areas and how the mobs don't do as much damage to me. It may not be 1 or 2 shot kill, but in real life or fantasy books you would not one or 2 shot kill the creatures. Its not realistic whatsoever...  in books/movies/reality you have to dodge and evade your enemies no matter how strong u are... a person can only take so much damage. I remember reading a thread where someone said melee can only attack one mob at a time.... I can personally say that i've been attacked by champions and their minions... a lot of the time 3 or more mobs and using skill kill them all by myself. Depending on ur traits and ur class skills you can do a lot of different things. I think that most are right when they say those who complain should change their priorities... focus less on the ability of ur char and focus on ur personal ability. The char is only an extension of urself an if you play poorly.. why expect the game to play for you..?