Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of WarPlanes: Beta Key Handout!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com is very excited to announce that we have been given 25,000 beta test keys for World of Warplanes! This is the exciting follow up to the hugely successful World of Tanks tank combat MMO - now you can take to the skies for head to head dog fighting action! Get your beta key now while supplies last!

GET YOUR BETA KEY AT THIS LINK NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    O wonder if this is anygood
  • IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

24k keys im kinda tempted to try it but.. i havent used a joystick since early 1990s lol i just dont think they have the skill/tech to make a truely quality flight game work well on keyboard and mouse :/ 

more so this is a fighting game where a barrel roll would be important to pull off... and those never work out well with keyboards :/ 

• ElthiumElthium Member UncommonPosts: 88

I read there's no joystick support but I'll soon find out, downloading now.

No joystick support would be no play for me, I just can't get used to the idea of playing flight sims with a mouse and KB.

• s1oans1oan Member UncommonPosts: 2
    It's only for the US server.
  • barrett67barrett67 Member Posts: 4
    They do have joystick suppert. I have Logitech WingMan Extreme Digital 3D and it works fine. Win 7 64.
  • SassieST808SassieST808 Member Posts: 4
    Great key I got, but not working in Europe.
  • ArmorDillianArmorDillian Member UncommonPosts: 275

I live in Sweden, and it working for me.

• NoHeal4uNoHeal4u Member Posts: 1
    Is it working on worldofwarplanes.eu ?? Ive entered the key there and it displays both "wronge region" and "key gives you instant acces" or similar messages.
  • IcEW0LFIcEW0LF Member Posts: 1

Keys are for US server only!

Great game, just more arcade than flight sim so be prepared

My old 90s Wingman Extreme 3D works just fine, all buttons and axis set up very easy

They did a good job of mouse+keyboard controls if you do not have a stick, by the end of the training missions you get the hang of it

Download and enjoy, it's fun and addictive!

• bmrkbmrk Member Posts: 1
    IT REALLY DOES WORK!! SCREW IT, LOVE YA MMORPG.COM :D