Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which EU server with low WvW queue?

MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268

Hey guys,

I actually stopped playing GW2... Because of not being able to join WvW at all.

Im a working guy, leaving it impossible for me to play WvW on Gunnars Hold which has 8h+ queue time when Im off from work.

I wanted to know if theres any servers that has little to no queue time atm?

Comments

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Be carefull that you go to a mostly English speaking one. Not much fun if everyone on your server speaks Russian, polish, Spanish whatever.

Ruins of surmia is mostly a English speaking server (with a few Italian guilds), has a good atmosphere and never has queues for the borderlands, but usually has short queue for the central map.
  • DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Firstly, it's wonderful to see someone correctly spelling the word 'queue'.

Secondly, I wait no more than 30 minutes on Ring of Fire.

• EsLafielEsLafiel Member Posts: 92
    I know it not Eur, but a usa with only 5min wait usually is GoM
  • MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268

Originally posted by darwa Firstly, it's wonderful to see someone correctly spelling the word 'queue'. Secondly, I wait no more than 30 minutes on Ring of Fire.

Well its not hard to spell :P

Originally posted by ShakyMo Be carefull that you go to a mostly English speaking one. Not much fun if everyone on your server speaks Russian, polish, Spanish whatever. Ruins of surmia is mostly a English speaking server (with a few Italian guilds), has a good atmosphere and never has queues for the borderlands, but usually has short queue for the central map.

Yeah I know, which is why I chose the server in the first place. I'm from Scandinavia (Denmark), but I joined Gunnar's Hold because most of the players there are english speaking, which I prefer in my games.

But I do not prefer not playing the game at all because of the queue time.

The other day I queued around 17.15, and got a pop up around 23.20, saying it was ready. At that time I was heading for bed.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Try both rof and ros, see which you like then