It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Please note that this is an incomplete list and has been pooled from many blog and forum updates.
- New motion-capture animations
- New character models
- Citys/Hamlets/Villages redesigned, relocated and renamed.
- Full world redesign NPC/Chaos Citys included (based off the shape Darkfall 1 map had)
- New dynamic light system
- Plethora of new and revamped item skins
* New sound system
* New Crafting System (including recycling system?)
* Introduction of market (auction house)
* Newbies start the game cut-off from the world during their tutorial while they familiarize themselves with the game.
* You're no longer allowed to attack anybody in NPC cities, even clans that are at war. But as soon soon as you step outside NPC city, you turn grey and are a fair game for anybody.
- Role System - You can pick (and change whenever you want) a basic role for your character, for example, Warrior, Mage, Skirmisher. These "roles" will define what armor you will be allowed to wear. Different roles will provide different bonuses or penalties towards different armor types (heavy, medium, light).
- Specialization System - You can no longer be jack of all trades, master of everything. You will have to specialize in certain discipline, or disciplines. For example, you can choose to specialize in Water Magic as your primary and Earth magic as your secondary discipline. This is different then having Earth as your primary and water as secondary.
Furthermore, opposite schools will lock one another, so if you pick Fire, you can not pick Water at the same time, or if you pick earth, you can not pick air at the same time. The same number of specs will be available for warrior and skirmisher roles.
There are many specs to chose from, including a "healer" spec for example.
It's important to note that you can switch between specs by talking to NPCs. This also means that you can still master/level everything in the game, but you can only use certain amount of abilities at any one time. This will make it so new players can quickly and easily develop their character in a certain spec and be just as effective as every veteran, while at the same time, veterans that put more time into developing their character can switch back and forth the specs if the chose to develop more than a single spec.
- Resource Monoliths, where people get rare materials for controlling an area
- Movement Momentum mechanics. You can't turn 180 instantly if you're running.
- Wobble mechanics. The faster you move, the harder it will be to aim.
* Territory control by linking player villages and player Cities.
* Features to make battle preparation easy and intuitive
* More features that reduce downtime after death, including limbo system.
* New GUI!
* Revamped Dungeons, with traps and other obstacles leading up to Bosses.
* New world bosses