Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NCSoft announces that they are not planning on censoring the game.

2»

Comments

• reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    A AAA mmo getting released in the west that is not  tailoring it's content for 9 yr. olds?  That's almost unheard of.
  • jtcgsjtcgs Member Posts: 1,777
    Originally posted by profess0r
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by DMKano

The game tanked pretty hard in Korea - mainly due to severe lack of content (takes about 2-3 days to hit max level, and there are only 2 end-game dungeons.....)

Not sure what NCSoft was thinking, but they need a big content patch before they release it in US/EU.

this, plus more of them same. 

So why is it then rated in the top 10 most played games in Korea????? Its gotta be doing something right...

Because admitting such a thing would mean having to come to terms with the fact there are popular games that break their moral codes of OMG tits in a game and seeing tits is bad...decapitations however is fine.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
    I blame parents that try to overly shelter their kids, I mean you can see worse stuff on tv everyday compared to a game usually.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• EncephalitisEncephalitis Member UncommonPosts: 78
    I find it completely ridiculous when a game has male/female classes, and the female gets to wear 2 pasties and a shoe string and have the exact same stats as a male that's wearing layers of steel, leather and chain. How is that fair.
  • Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Thank god give me a young Moira O'Hara over Mary Poppins any day of the week!

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• SereliskSerelisk Member Posts: 836
    Originally posted by Encephalitis
    I find it completely ridiculous when a game has male/female classes, and the female gets to wear 2 pasties and a shoe string and have the exact same stats as a male that's wearing layers of steel, leather and chain. How is that fair.

Because fuck logic! :D

Refer to sig for my stance on this thread.

• nennafirnennafir Member UncommonPosts: 313
    Hooray for b00bs!