Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: The Sleeper's Tomb Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment and the EverQuest II team have released a new trailer featuring a look at The Sleeper's Tomb, a new location found in Velious' Eastern Wastes. Check out the new trailer. Enjoy!

Outside of the Sleeper's Tomb in Velious' Eastern Wastes, an aged Draconian chronomage named Jorlak awaits intrepid adventurers daring enough to begin a perilous quest. Also throughout Velious, Avatars known as the Hounds of War have returned! These representations of the gods have been sent to the plane of mortals to challenge those willing to fight! The Hounds of War will spawn in Eastern Wastes, Withered Lands, and/or the Great Divide. And now for the first time in the history of Norrath, you can fly high with your very own Dragonkin mount!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• kingsatanaskingsatanas Member Posts: 31
    i LIKE this game but most of the player left in the last 3month and that was horrible like 3-5hrs to gather 5player to play with them and they left after first wipe. if yu dont have yur small circle of friend alrdy playing this game then put a X on this expansion yu not gonna do anything without running around in yur guild hall for a grpe. i was with one of the biggest raider guild and now its gone only the leader and is infinite alt are online. type search and see how much ppl playing this game.....DEAD yu can tell me this game is not dead but with only 50-150 lv92 online in night and like 50ppl lv1-90 range yu not going anywre with that low population.
  • elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Originally posted by kingsatanas
    i LIKE this game but most of the player left in the last 3month and that was horrible like 3-5hrs to gather 5player to play with them and they left after first wipe. if yu dont have yur small circle of friend alrdy playing this game then put a X on this expansion yu not gonna do anything without running around in yur guild hall for a grpe. i was with one of the biggest raider guild and now its gone only the leader and is infinite alt are online. type search and see how much ppl playing this game.....DEAD yu can tell me this game is not dead but with only 50-150 lv92 online in night and like 50ppl lv1-90 range yu not going anywre with that low population.

Yeah, this game's community seems to be extremely clique/top heavy.  Ah well.  Better games out now anyway.

That video was pretty lackluster.  You can also see how their color scheme is just bleh.  All muted colors and browns and greys.  Even the lava from the volcano looks like it's dying.  Not hard to figure out why the game has issues that keep people away after seeing that.  Only thing I ever truly liked in EQ2 was the guild system.  The rest just feels soulless to me.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by kingsatanas
    with only 50-150 lv92 online in night and like 50ppl lv1-90 range yu not going anywre with that low population.

many high level players are anon  - they wont show up in any list

what server were you on?

EQ2s most popular servers are Freeport, Amtonia Bayle, Crushbone

• Flaming_MMOFlaming_MMO Member Posts: 137
    EQ2 was originally much more group oriented when it came out and required a group to do pretty much anything.  Eventually they made the game easier and much more soloable, now it seems they are going backwards and much of the newer content/expansions are just focused on group/raid content, which I do not understand since the population just keeps dwindling.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
         I logged in a couple weeks ago and didn't see a single person in the time I played.....I din't go to Qeynos or anywhere where there might be some people, but just running quests and logging in different characters in different places I never saw anyone.....EQ2 never thrilled me much so no loss really.