Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone else real mad at SOE ? ( Poll )

13»

Comments

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    The 'f2p is a last attempt' deal is a pretty poor way to put it. That being said, SoE model for F2P easily tops the list as worst models ever composed by mankind. That was quite a harsh way to put it... but I really feel they make poor models. Its fine to go F2P, but when yuo go F2P and basically make it impossible to play Free without being just worthless, its just pointless. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying allow people to play f2p with no reason to pay, but at least make it so they can do something.
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Originally posted by Loktofeit
    Originally posted by Sylvarii
    So you love Vanguard but you haven't logged into the FTP model but you are sure it's the final nail in the coffin.

The poll couple probably have been worded a little differently. Something like:

RAWR RAGE I HATE DIFFERENT RAWR $OE TALKING POINTS?

1. I am completely irrational.
    2. I am making some of this up.
    3. All of the above.

LOL, yep.  It's okay though, NC is trying really hard to steal the MMO "Evil Empire" title after pulling CoX out from under fans.

On topic VG would not even be going had SoE not given over a year of it's resources to make it playable.  Did they do it justice after that? IMO no as it was a head to head contender with EQ2 (which was my vote in this poll) but conflicted interest aside they gave a playable version to fans to take or leave.  Of course they didn't update it for a year and a half but see the sentence before.

This topic is a year too late since there are about five more people working on it now than there was then.