Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

25 EUR ~~ 90 Days + Both Expansions

ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

If anyone missed, there's a special offer for Age of Conan you can use via in-game shop. For 3000 Funcom points (equal to 25 EUR), you can get 90 days of subscription for Age of Conan + both expansions + several special bonus potions (that increases exp, AA, PvP gain). 

REALITY CHECK

Comments

• ban-chanban-chan Member UncommonPosts: 25

I was thinking of coming back to the game.  I do not have the Turan expansion, however I do have the godslayer expansion. Do I need to still purchase Turan (is it worth it?) and how much?

Also I was on wiccanna, not sure what the population of the game is like now. I do miss the pvp and some of the raiding. Is it worth it to come back on a subscription base? I have a sin and barb, and I believe there were some restrictions when it came to the free version. 

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made - Groucho Marx

• paul43paul43 Member UncommonPosts: 198

Turan offers a lvl 50-55 adventure zone, it's a good zone to quest in if you plan to start a new character.

At end game there's two solo dungeons that reward you with rare trophies, and a group dungeon + a raid. The solo dungeons are the most popular ones, the group dungeon is used some, while the raid is relative unpopular because there's a Tier 4 raid that teward better gear.

Many players have extra codes for Turan so check around, the next adventure pack will be free for subscribers.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905

F2P games that rely on people subbing miss the point.  Just let people permanently unlock content and let them do some of that unlocking just by playing the game.

Although I'm already bored with GW2, I am hoping their cash model becomes standard.

• ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200
    do they have this offer for US or is it euro only?
  • Destiny2010Destiny2010 Member UncommonPosts: 327
    Originally posted by ozerinx
    do they have this offer for US or is it euro only?

US also, as its 3000 FC points that is the cost.