Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Release date is wrong

SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
Game is scheduled and confirmed for release November 20, 2012

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us
"You're either with us or against us"

Comments

• GreymoorGreymoor Member UncommonPosts: 802
    This, no idea where they would get 2013 from unless it was just a guess.
  • TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555
    With Aventurine's past track record I'd say 2013 is a good guess.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• robustrobust Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Everyone deserves a second chance in life.. or do they!?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

They don't make instant updates to their website, so not surprising it's not current.

And as someone said, this is AV, that Nov date is subject to change without notice.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756

As a long time df player since launch untill a couple of weeks ago.

When aventurine gives a eta (estimated time of arrival) you can expect this eta and even the eta after that to be mostly bullshit. However when they specifically mention "release date" it has currently always been delivered.

• karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Originally posted by Onigod

When aventurine gives a eta (estimated time of arrival) you can expect this eta and even the eta after that to be mostly bullshit. However when they specifically mention "release date" it has currently always been delivered.

lol yeah, maybe the greek word for estimate is more litteral as its meaning in english pretty much means expected, at least in terms of MMO releases.

• Spool1Spool1 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Even though AV has had a rocky start with DFO, we should not hold it against them. They will deliver this time, DF1  suffered from many funding issues, but this time round they secured a 2.7million dollar investment, and things are currently on track and we should trust them to deliver.
  • Mighty123eMighty123e Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by Spool1
    Even though AV has had a rocky start with DFO, we should not hold it against them. They will deliver this time, DF1  suffered from many funding issues, but this time round they secured a 2.7million dollar investment, and things are currently on track and we should trust them to deliver.

Yeah i was reading some blogs and watched a video awhile back and they where talking about a few months before launch that the bank cut there funding for df1 and they had all these issues.

• WhisperXIIIWhisperXIII Member Posts: 33
    Originally posted by Onigod

This is true. Not many will remember, but they did deliver on their original release date back in 2009, and then were prompty met with overwhelming demand from a huge amount of players that made it difficult for them to distribute the game. Nothing about that says they didn't try XD.

Elyse Leveque - Zealot
  • mmorpgmanermmorpgmaner Member UncommonPosts: 241

I have been waiting for this update for a long... long time. IT shall deliver. This game shall be the most epic thing some of you will ever play, cause I know DF1 has been for me. Time for the epicness to ensue!