Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict: Second Beta Phase Begins

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,617MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict is a strategic space MMO in development at gamigo. The team has announced the commencement of the second beta phase along with the news that over eighteen faction missions have been added as well as new dialog options, player trading and much more.

Furthermore, a clan system has been added to the game, players can now trade among themselves, and PvP skirmishes have been reworked: Thanks to a new button you can now jump straight into PvP battles. A new form of loot, called Intelligence reports, is now available for players to find on defeated PvP opponents. With these you can access challenging new missions and receive valuable rewards.

Find out more and sign up for beta testing on the Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict site.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• PyukPyuk Eugene, ORPosts: 696Member Uncommon
    Yep, I'm in it. And the tutorial is all in German. If you speak/understand German, you're golden. If you don't, you might as well try to build a computer out of a stack of toothpicks and a bucket of cow shit.

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

• OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,342Member Uncommon
     I thought Black Prophecy was canceled unless this is a different game and if so, rather cheeky of them to use the same name.  Looks like crap anyways.  Wish someone would take the time to make a good space game.