Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Battle Pets: Can't wait

BetaguyBetaguy Halifax, NSPosts: 2,590Member

After an 8 month hiatus I resubbed.

Only reason I am coming back is to be the Battle Pet Champ on Uldaman and across my battle group if thats how it works in tourny mode.

I resubbed Friday and spent all weekend gathering I didn't have and would like to have in my deck. 

See you all on the battle field and are you interested in this feature?

Comments

• LorkiiLorkii Vancouver, BCPosts: 88Member
    My wife patched up our WoW clients, not sure if that means she wants to get the x pac or not. We re currently playing Rift, waiting for x pac, PS2 beta, we both love it to death. Waiting to see FFXIV 2.0, and can t wait to dabble in Torchlight 2 co op together. If she wants WoW as well, I ll have to quit my job, just to have tme to play. She even mentioned going back to FFXI when it s x pac came out, ugh. As far as battle pets go, ya I like the idea.
  • BetaguyBetaguy Halifax, NSPosts: 2,590Member
    Originally posted by Lorkii
    My wife patched up our WoW clients, not sure if that means she wants to get the x pac or not. We re currently playing Rift, waiting for x pac, PS2 beta, we both love it to death. Waiting to see FFXIV 2.0, and can t wait to dabble in Torchlight 2 co op together. If she wants WoW as well, I ll have to quit my job, just to have tme to play. She even mentioned going back to FFXI when it s x pac came out, ugh. As far as battle pets go, ya I like the idea.

She have a single sister that is like her?

• macrowowmacrowow Olathe, KSPosts: 26Member
    Originally posted by Betaguy

haha. I got mine into Wow too so she would quit griping at me when I play. Primo strat

• BadaboomBadaboom Moose Jaw, SKPosts: 2,380Member
    Originally posted by macrowow
    Originally posted by Betaguy

haha. I got mine into Wow too so she would quit griping at me when I play. Primo strat

I think that is a bad move.  I got my crazy Ex to play and it consumed her life.  Long story but the moral is, who is going to make you samiches?