Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

EU player lf US guild

ReizlaReizla AlkmaarPosts: 3,300Member Uncommon

Due to my working schedule, I'm mostly able to play during the (EU) mornings from around 6am till 10am (CEST / UCT+2). With most EU guilds then still being asleep when I'm playing, and I feel quite lonely and miss out on most of the WvW fun. I'm about to hop to a US server (still free I saw) and a new guild...

Right now I'm not sure if an east-coast of west-coast guild is best for me to join. I'm also on-line after work from time to time (7pm to around 9pm), east-coast might be the most logical for their morning & late evening players, while more west-coast players are online when I'm online in the morning...

I'm looking for a guild witch is active in both PvE and WvW, with sPvP being optional (can't care too much about eSports).. The guild should exist of mature players (not meaning age, but mentality), where fun for the game is more important than being thebest. A guild consisting of (former) Lineage II players would be very nice ;-)

About me. I'm a 43-old man living in Holland. Have played a lot of MMO's, but so far I've enjoyed Lineage II (best PvP system) and Lord of the Rings online (best PvE story line) the best, with Guild Wars 2 now being my new MMO-love.
At this moment I have a level 50 necromancer and a level 11 ranger.

If you think your guild is what I'm looking for, drop me a reply here or send me a PM.

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
ASUS GTX970 3x HD monitor 1920x1080