Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Suggestions a way to rank the folks who post content and videos for this site

erictlewiserictlewis Cottondale, ALPosts: 3,026Member Uncommon

I would love for there to be a way that we could rate the videos and the content that is produced for this site.  That way you could get feedback on how they are doing without the reader getting a warning for posting negative thoughts about what was wrong with the product that they read/viewed here.

Just an idea.

Comments

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,717Administrator Uncommon
    Originally posted by erictlewis

I would love for there to be a way that we could rate the videos and the content that is produced for this site.  That way you could get feedback on how they are doing without the reader getting a warning for posting negative thoughts about what was wrong with the product that they read/viewed here.

Just an idea.

I disagree with your premise. You're more than welcome to voice your negative opinions as long as you do so in a constructive manner.

Backed up negative feedback is far more useful than a simple thumbs up/thumbs down or something of that nature. We don't really get any actionable feedback from something like that.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB