Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOE: x2 SC 09/14 - 09/16 on Gamestop & EBGames cards

NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

http://eq2wire.com/2012/09/14/double-station-cash-gamestop-and-ebgames/

GameStop and EBGames (remember Electronics Boutique? ;) ) have an exclusive Double StationCash promotion this weekend. Cards purchased from those stores can be redeemed for 3000SC or 30 days of EQ2 Subscription at SOE.com during this time.

Remember, EQ2 Subscriptions and Expansions can no longer be purchased with StationCash. Also, redeeming these cards for 30 days of EQ2 subscription will not double to 60 days. However you may want to stock up to buy house items and cloaks designed by fellow players when PlayerStudio goes online.

From EverQuest2.com:

Get Double Station Cash when you buy an SOE Pre-Paid Card at GameStop® or EBGames™ and redeem between September 14, 2012 through September 16, 2012.

*Redeem between 12:01AM 9/14/2012 to 11:59PM PDT 9/16/2012.
Offer valid for cards purchased in the United Status, Canada, Australia and New Zealand only.

Time Zone Conversions

• PDT: Sept 14 @ 12:01am ~ Sept 16 @ 11:59pm
  • EDT: Sept 14 @ 3:01am ~ Sept 17 @ 2:59am
  • Perth: Sept 14 @ 15:01 ~ Sept 17 @ 14:59
  • Adelaide: Sept 14 @ 16:01 ~ Sept 17 @ 15:59
  • NSW: Sept 14 @ 17:01 ~ Sept 17 @ 16:59
  • NZ: Sept 14 @ 19:01 ~ Sept 17 @ 18:59

Comments

• KeyloggerKeylogger Member Posts: 250

Originally posted by Nadia
    Subscriptions and Expansions can no longer be purchased with StationCash

Kind of takes the point out of it.

• KenzeKenze Member UncommonPosts: 1,217
    Originally posted by Keylogger

Originally posted by Nadia
    Subscriptions and Expansions can no longer be purchased with StationCash

I imagine it was remove the ability to buy expansions/subs with station cash or stop all DbL cash promotions. They were losing too much money

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze

• KeyloggerKeylogger Member Posts: 250

Originally posted by Kenze
    Originally posted by Keylogger   Originally posted by Nadia Subscriptions and Expansions can no longer be purchased with StationCash
    I imagine it was remove the ability to buy expansions/subs with station cash or stop all DbL cash promotions. They were losing too much money

I kind of understand it from a business perspective, but I also think the digital versions should be half-price.

As it is I'm like $80 in "content" behind and there's no way I'm spending it now.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Keylogger

I kind of understand it from a business perspective, but I also think the digital versions should be half-price.

As it is I'm like $80 in "content" behind and there's no way I'm spending it now.

technically should only be 20.00 in content behind

expansions through Sundered Frontier have no charge

-- can buy DOV from SOE for $20.00  and AOD had no content

I have similar feelings

past expansions should be deeply discounted or included with current expansion

(the way SOE used to do it)