Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free buddy key

SaltyBogeySaltyBogey Member UncommonPosts: 123

First to register it gets in to Beta ............. Got it with my Alpha Squad purchase ............... enjoy 8)

KH2T-ZZGD-EAT2-GNR2-J7FE

Comments

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555
    Of course can't get into my SOE account now. Haven't tried since they got hacked...

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337
    Hope this isn't a "beta" key like I was given twice now. Which isn't a beta key but a "you're in line now" key. Even applying this you'll have to wait some time for SOE to even allow you in. And now with the ability to buy your way in, something tells me that will be a long time from now.
  • GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,789
    Originally posted by Celusios
    Hope this isn't a "beta" key like I was given twice now. Which isn't a beta key but a "you're in line now" key. Even applying this you'll have to wait some time for SOE to even allow you in. And now with the ability to buy your way in, something tells me that will be a long time from now.

Not quite. Applying the key does allow you into the game NOW!

Let's party like it is 1863!

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337

Hmm, so I have "Account Status: Active" on my account while also being able to login on the launcher and begin downloading, does this mean I'm in?

Also got my key from Gamespy, not his buddy key here!

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414

In the future, please use the stickied thread for these kinds of offers. 

You can find it here: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/599/view/forums/thread/358894/PlanetSide-2-Place-Beta-Key-Offers-and-Requests-in-This-Thread.html

To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.