Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Sevencore: Play to Win

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,585MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

gPotato is so pleased with the retail launch of its latest MMO, Sevencore, that a new contest has been announced. The big prize is an Alienware laptop, Sevencore hoodies, a Razer Death Adder mouse or a Sumo bean bag chair. To enter the contest, players are asked to take a screen of their characters on a favorite mount.

Ensure the best performance when running Sevencore by winning an Alienware gaming laptop! To enter players must take a screenshot of themselves riding their favorite mount while participating in the Obsidian Invasion, one of several in-game events.  Once taken, screenshots posted to the official Sevencore website will be entered into a raffle to win one of many fabulous prizes.

Find out more about Sevencore.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• ReizlaReizla AlkmaarPosts: 3,299Member Uncommon

I think you have an "L" too much somewhere in your title, unless gPotato has an actual fluff cash shop for a change ;-)

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
    AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
    GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
    ASUS GTX970 3x HD monitor 1920x1080

• ScellowScellow Posts: 125Member Uncommon

PLAY TO WIN GPOTATO LET ME LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

As my neighbour said you have an "L" too much ...

• huskie77huskie77 Nowhere, NEPosts: 354Member
    Installing the game corrupted my C library. So pretty much the standard Gpotato experience. Super.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid hell, NJPosts: 6,766Member Uncommon
    i kind of like Sevencore but moving from Allods to 7core feels a bit of a downgrade :/

• pois0nedpois0ned MaracayPosts: 10Member
    Come on... its gpogato what you think? ..... they ruined the best Free 2 play mmorpg forever (ALLODS), i wont play NOTHING!  hosted by gpotato company
  • TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts El Do, KSPosts: 1,555Member
    Graphics are terrible. I don't mine poor quality but this is an obvious "I don't give a damn". The retardedly oversized elf ears that the horns clip through are just pathetic.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• ivaylo1981ivaylo1981 ShumenPosts: 24Member
    +1
  • Marmit3Marmit3 DublinPosts: 2Member

pish pish, haters be hatin'

the publisher doesnt destroy the game, the developer does, if at all. This game is nice, its not as hi-spec as for example allods, but its okay. The event is about taking a screeshot of your mount, which you can obtain in game, so the title is in fact correct. i achieved everything i could in allods so i am in the market for a new challenge and thsi seems to be doing just fine.

marmit3

• WNxbadboy3WNxbadboy3 scunthoprePosts: 121Member Uncommon
    the publisher only publishes the game. really guy you didin't know that?, Stop blaming publishers and  go hunt the devoplers WHO MADE THE GAME. YES DEVPOLERS ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE OR BREAK GAMES!.