It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
i have discoverd LOTRO. not sure what took me so long but, better late then never; right?
i am only level 11 (captain) and it feels overwhelming and like i have only scratched the surface but, here are my 1st impressions:
1) graphics are stunning/awesome/fantastic on the hi res version of the game. i am running all the settings at ultra and WOW!
2) lol... it has the best running, rock climbing, jumping in the pond, water, swimming graphics of any mmo i have ever seen?
3) crafting looks way cool... probably alot like other mmo's but, the animations for crafting are bomb! i have jewelry, prospecting and cooking (eww).
4) found an awesome kinship (guild) on Riddermark and they are answering all of my dumb questions and they haven't kicked me out yet!
5) the questing is fun. seems almost open world, where i can just go anywhere i want. the reviews i read said there were WAY too many quests for each level and region, so i just wonder off and quest anywhere i want. i don't follow any set pattern yet. except for levels 1 and 2 - which are tutorials.
having fun! hope it lasts! did i mention that it is F2P