Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everyones top 5 most anticipated mmo's.

1235»

Comments

• In no particular order:

1. Chris Robert's new space sim (if it turns out to be an MMO)

2. Titan

3. Elder Scrolls Online

4. Mist of Pandaria

5. Planetside 2

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    1. SWTOR
    2. SWTOR
    3. WOW
    4. WOW
    5. RIFT
    :-)

But I liked or still do many others (even if some of them plagued by problems), War, Aoc, TSW, CO, ... and, yes, GW2 too. Having a blast for now.

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    Originally posted by MMOwanderer

0- Titan, EQ Next, World of Darknes- I say zero because there's no info on them, but i have some hopes.

1- Archeage

2- The Repopulation

3- NeverWinter Online

4- Planetside 2

5- Not much, just other mmos to check out- GW2, WildStar, Age of Wulin, TESO, etc.

Info about WoDO (2 years old, havent heard any new since then):

http://massively.joystiq.com/2010/09/24/world-of-darkness-confirmed-based-on-vampire-the-masquerade/

http://jachilli.squarespace.com/journal/2010/9/27/after-the-grand-masquerade.html

EQ Next will be another EQ ... thats not too vague, I think. Would be nice if they indeed wouldnt make it too WoW-like, but I'm sceptical.

First reports about SWTOR was "its a MMO for people who dont play MMO". While in the end it was "WoW in Star Wars". So yeah, what companies tell you and what the final MMO really is like are two different pair of shoes.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

1. Wildstar

2. GW2 expansions

3. nothing

4. nothing

5. nothing

I don't know.  Not much exciting out there for me personally.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• DanerilDaneril Member Posts: 41

1: Everquest Next

2: Everquest Next

Etc :)

• solarinesolarine Member Posts: 1,203

First, though we know absolutely nothing about it,I think there's very little chance Titan's gonna suck. Or rather, it's probably going to suck like Oasis sucked or something - that is, sure, there will be people who'll say it's a joke, while loads and loads of people will buy and play and even love it.

Reminder: My crystal sphere most certainly doesn't suck!

Now, for my 5 most anticipated MMOs. Here goes:

1) World of Darkness

2) Wildstar

3) Archeage

4) Everquest Next

5) Titan!

• LoLifeLoLife Member CommonPosts: 174

In no particular with he exception of Titan:

World Of darkness

EQ-Next

Wildstar

ArchAge

Titan: After Diablo 3  I'm not sure if its going to be the awesome sauce I'm expecting Titan to be, so I'm lowering my expectations here.

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

I've been anticipating MMO's for the past seven+ years, and I am met with either complete disappointment, or meh when they finally release..  Frankly, I'm tired of it.

This genre is caving in on itself because the people who run these companies are too stupid to understand how their own market has evolved.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• WurzaagWurzaag Member Posts: 9

1. eqnext

2. wod

3. w40k

• FarstryderFarstryder Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Originally posted by Zylaxx

I am most looking forward to the following games, in no particular order:

1. The Elder Scrolls Online
    2. Neverwinter
    3. The WarZ
    4. (maybe) Pathfinder Online

No other games are even on my Radar.  ArcheAge looks really bad (sad to say) and PS2 doesnt interest me as I can get the same feeling playing Call of Duty if I need a FPS fix.  The only reason why I pick WarZ is because of its setting and PvE style of surviving.  I would really, REALLY love to see a DayZ/WarZ ported over to a fantasy setting using MMO controls/skill bars and instead of Zombies have it be versus Undead, Vampires and Wear Wolves.

That does sound awesome. ( Dayz  -switch-Dark gothic fantasy)

Farstryder,

• CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641

1: Age Of Wulin

2: Blade and Soul

3: Otherland

4: FFXIV Reborn

5: TESO

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Dont have 5, waiting only for 3.

1. Titan

2. Archeage

3. TESO