Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is a Sandpark/Themebox MMO possible ?

2»

Comments

• LoLifeLoLife Member CommonPosts: 174

Yes it is possiable and I've been waiting for that day to come like the second coming, but many companies are not willing to make such a risky investment, such a gamble would probably need the talent, a large budget and a decent IP for it to be successful.  The last MMO which could of done this successfully  was SWTOR and I remember during the pre-launch forum days a lot of folks were begging Bioware to make a hybrid WoW + SWG pre NGE or at least to implement the things SWG did right, but alas it was not to be (so many hopes dashed). Blizzard with Titan could be the next great hope for this, but I doubt it, so we can only dream of the perfect hybrid MMO right. =/

• TobiasGreyTobiasGrey Member Posts: 166
    Originally posted by dustyhayes

Yes it is possiable and I've been waiting for that day to come like the second coming, but many companies are not willing to make such a risky investment

Yet they love throwing money at themeparks, which have almost all been complete failures.