Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria: Jade Forest Zone Preview

2»

Comments

• chaqueschaques Member Posts: 13
    They overhauled the textures and reworked all Vanilla zones for Cata. Something tells me they won't be rushing to do that again any time soon.
    WoW is popular because of it's graphics at the end of the day, since it doesn't require a 'Gamer PC' enjoy the game without low frame rates. *cough* swtor..
    I'm looking forward to this personally, Blizzard know how to make a game. :)

chaques
    wow/dnd/eq/eq2/rom

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by vectrexevo
    Nothing new... looks the same .. Copy paste  textures..    Blizz, release something new. Stop wasting time on expansions

Never heard in your life proverb to not repair things that are not broken? Obviously they are doing MORE right then wrong. Numbers have been for years going only up. Then they did, imo, few costly mistakes, but is not to understimate in meantime many new mmorpgs appeared. Maybe some will be gone in few years .... but at least some of subscribers are there.

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381

Hmm... never understood why so many people must always see new things as killers of old? What is problem playing both? Well... true, in 99% of cases are wow haters that are bashing wow. Instead of enjyoing what they have they must hate something to be happy.

Playing currently Gw2, much better then expected .... but already know will be just one of other games behind my favorite trio (SWTOR, WOW, Rift). But untill then I plan to enjoy every hour staying in game.

Then for the following months pandas will take over ... :-))

• KhinRuniteKhinRunite Member Posts: 879
    Gotta give props to the flora and fauna. The environment still looks beautiful. The water though, looks like a swimming pool. Too much chlorine?