Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what kind of new classes you want in the next gw2 expansion?

Comments

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by Justin83x
    A dark knight or avenger type, which is basically a dark knight. I would also like to see some from of dragoon type warrior. Both would be awesome in my opinion. 

Will female charr be unable to play that class, since it's weakness is cat women's?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• Justin83xJustin83x Member Posts: 406
    Originally posted by MMOExposed
    A dark knight or avenger type, which is basically a dark knight. I would also like to see some from of dragoon type warrior. Both would be awesome in my opinion. 

Will female charr be unable to play that class, since it's weakness is cat women's?

Which class? I mentioned two. And to answer, no all races can use both. Same as all current classes.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

Which class? I mentioned two. And to answer, no all races can use both. Same as all current classes.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Lol oh I get it. My bad for not getting it right away but to my defense I haven't seen the last batman movie.

• nolic1nolic1 Member UncommonPosts: 716

I would like to see a cloth melee using a spear or polearm, A medium armor caster that uses hand to hand like gladiator class, A heavy armor melee class that uses lance /spear and shield as a weapon.I would like to see the following weapons added.

Warhammer 1 handed

Spear/Trident on land

Pole arm two handed

Fist weapons

Melee staffs

Crossbow / Handcross bow

Shield weapon

Hand cannon / Scatter gun

Races I would like to see added to playable

Tingu

Kodan

Qualins

Skrit

Theres also alot of content I want to see added from the first game like all of Maguma Forest the rest of the shiverpeaks and the Crystal desert. Theres alot more of course but hopefully in time we will see alot more of the world itself.

Sherman's Gaming

Youtube Content creator for The Elder Scrolls Online

Channel:http://https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw

• WolfynsongWolfynsong Member Posts: 237

Dervish!

DERVISHDERVISHDERVISHDERVISH...

• KingJigglyKingJiggly Member Posts: 777
    Originally posted by Wolfynsong

Dervish!

DERVISHDERVISHDERVISHDERVISH...

Yes! And paragon along with a class that can double weird shield.

• sonoggisonoggi Member Posts: 1,119
    i doubt there will be new classes, but if there is, IM DYING TO PLAY A DRUID, GW2 style. this game doesnt really have a nature-based class. the ranger is fun and well designed, but it doesnt cut it. 
  • neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681
    Originally posted by Flex1

1- Some sort of transformation class, animal transformation. Shape Shifter

2- A mix between guardian and necromancer, in other words a dark paladin.  (shadow knight)

3- hand to hand fighter. call it Monk, shaolin warrior, martial artist, etc.

4- A spear user.  (spears are the water meelee weapon, spear guns the ranged)

I would also like more weapon types

everything he said + 2 handed axes

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666

The Kodan, and the dwarf. a tall and small race. 1 start on top of snowy mountain and 1 under it,

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

Originally posted by sk8chalif

The Kodan, and the dwarf. a tall and small race. 1 start on top of snowy mountain and 1 under it,

Lol, umm don't Norn fit the whole tall race that live in a snowy area?

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666

yes that live in the snow . why not another one?

The OP asked what classe we wanted to see in expansion ,  i said both the kodan and dwaft ,

what is classe u want to see ?

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

Tank and Healer

the non trinity already annoys me

yes that live in the snow . why not another one?

The OP asked what classe we wanted to see in expansion ,  i said both the kodan and dwaft ,

what is classe u want to see ?

Actually you named new races. Classes are warrior, ranger, ect.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    samuria, ninja, ritualist, an elemental summoner pet class.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx
    samuria, ninja, ritualist, an elemental summoner pet class.

Ohhh lol, I forgot about ninja and samuri's. +++++

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by adamlin747
    Monk or druid/shape shifter. 

Norns can shape shift into animals... i guess that gets already the job done.

I would like to have the RITUALIST back!

• Fly666monkeyFly666monkey Member UncommonPosts: 161
    A Dark Knight/Black Knight/Blackguard/Anti-Paladin/Shadowknight/Detahknight/whatever you want to call it class. I LOVE playing classes like these, and it annoys me how few MMOs, heck, RPGs in general let you play one. (FFXI, Everquest, WoW. I think that's it.) plus, it would even out ratio of class types. Yu'd have to find a way to make thier playstyle disticnt, thought, rather than just a necromancer in plate armor. Perhaps using their health as their primary pool for spells, in echange for more healing abilities.(Think Blood magic in Dragon age.)
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

I really wish they'd add a witchblade class you know a melee magician hybrid.

Closest one you can get is mesmer but it's not that "magic" as you can't use scepter in off hand.

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

Don't really care about new classes right now.

I'd like more interesting and useful abilities though (utility & elite).

Originally posted by bloodaxes

I really wish they'd add a witchblade class you know a melee magician hybrid.

Closest one you can get is mesmer but it's not that "magic" as you can't use scepter in off hand.

Guardian maybe? :p

Melee, heavy armor, uses magic.

But I guess you're talking about a light armor variant, dagger necro kinda fits the image of a "melee witch" kind of thing, sorta.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Guardian is more like a paladin than an offensive class so it wouldn't work well.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by IrishChai
    Originally posted by waynejr2

in before animal tamer.

I thought rangers tame aminalz, no?

Do rangers get to tame anything they want?  I thought it was a choice of 5 animals based on your Race.  FYI, I haven't played a ranger yet so this is just my impression of what they can do.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607
    Ritualist is the class I would most like to see added.
  • rainorxxrainorxx Member Posts: 85
    Lawyer!
  • nightfallrobnightfallrob Member Posts: 167
    I'd like to see the dervish and the ritualist.