Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quality Support

phreakistphreakist Member Posts: 21

imageimage

Really?

Comments

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

basically if you need to contact support about something you have already lost it. I only contact them if im physically stuck and they take their time to help me or i just get on with it when i loose shit to weird ass bugs because they arent much help at all.

althoguh i havent had any real issues recently. But still they happen eventually. Next time some weird shit happens and you loose all oyur stuff dont even bother contacting them either move on and keep playing or mvoe on and dont.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• TalwinSindasTalwinSindas Member Posts: 16

Ya, loosing things from bugs in MO happens very often and it is rare to get it returned to you. The best thing to do when you die from a bug and loose your stuff is to just try to respawn and get back there ASAP. If you cannot then unless it was something very valueable don't bother contacting GMs about it, it is a waist of time. If you loose items from other bugs (items disaapearing for example), unless it was worth a lot just consider it a loss and move on; you will spend more time trying to get it back than it would take you to make it again.

The MO GM Talwin is Sindas.

• phreakistphreakist Member Posts: 21

I actually love the game, but since they refused to discuss it with me, and since they deleted this post from the MO community forums, I posted it here.

When you repeatedly treat your best customers like shit  they're eventually going to tell other people about it.

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713
    Originally posted by phreakist

I actually love the game, but since they refused to discuss it with me, and since they deleted this post from the MO community forums, I posted it here.

When you repeatedly treat your best customers like shit  they're eventually going to tell other people about it.

Yeah, that was really pathetic... 

Interesting MO has virtually nonexistant help and support but are quick as hell to censor posts on the Forum 24/7 (funny that THAT job is always covered).

But the very fact the GM wasted your time and failed to tell you to stay with your corpse OR even tried to warp to you or give you ANY help- Says a whole lot. 

His last words: "Hence why you need to stay by your corpse" and then he ignores you and logs off. *shakes head*

• RawizRawiz Member UncommonPosts: 584
    Hey dude, it's an indie company, they have a small crew blah, blah blah.