Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TSW Chat

Johnie-MarzJohnie-Marz La Puente, CAPosts: 865Member

I am really surprised by The Secret Worlds chat. I am on the Arcadia server and I have yet to see one troll in general chat. I keep waiting for it to happen since it is a video game.

I am starting to think that the Niche' that TSW falls under is Mature Players. Where as popular games get a combination of both Mature and immature. So if you are a mature player in WoW fore instance you have to put up with that 5% that just ruin chat for everyone.

I am sure it will happen soon, that one bad apple, but this is one of the few games where I consider 'chat' a possitive for the game. Most games chat is something you just put up with or ignore.

• MMOwandererMMOwanderer LisbonPosts: 415Member

I only played beta and it was quite good.

But, i have read many posts that Agartha is full of trolls and "LFG" spam and elistis in NM modes, etc. Maybe it's just in the explorable areas that it's different. Since i'm not in-game, i can't find out myself.

• KeyloggerKeylogger Bumblefuck, TNPosts: 250Member

Huldra's chat is dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.

EXCEPT for the occasional "LFG" idiot spamming in General etc via broken Engrish.