Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you reset skill points?

RokurgeptaRokurgepta Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
I was wondering if you can reset all your spent skill points?

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    No you cant.  You get infinite skill points anyways.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• reb007reb007 Member UncommonPosts: 613

Not that I know of.  It doesn't matter though, because you will eventually have enough Skill Points to unlock every skill.  You even continue gaining skill points after you've unlocked all of the slot skills.  There are vendors in the game who accept skill points as currency.  I think there are other uses for them as well.

Trait Points, on the other hand, can be reset by visiting the correct NPC in the game.

• RokurgeptaRokurgepta Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
    Thank you.
  • RokurgeptaRokurgepta Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
    Originally posted by rattray

Not that I know of.  It doesn't matter though, because you will eventually have enough Skill Points to unlock every skill.  You even continue gaining skill points after you've unlocked all of the slot skills.  There are vendors in the game who accept skill points as currency.  I think there are other uses for them as well.

Trait Points, on the other hand, can be reset by visiting the correct NPC in the game.

I saw the option for trait points and that is what led me to wondering if there was a skill point reset like traits. Thanks for the info.

• VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

Correct, you will get 70 trait points by the time you hit 80 and that will be it. You can talk to a trainer to reset them.

But with skill points you can keep getting them by continuing to fill your exp bar. It will fill up give you a point and then reset, forever. In this way you can get an unlimited amount of skill points. You will be able to buy every skill possible and you can also spend skill points at the mystic forge in Lion's Arch. This will allow you to transmute crafting items into higher grade crafting items and you can also buy components for making Legendary weapons and other neat stuff.

All die, so die well.