Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Stuff bought on trading post needs to be mailed

BetakodoBetakodo Poor land, FLPosts: 338Member

It's kind of backwards, other than the fact that they sell an item that conveniently summons a black trading post NPC next to you so you don't have to spend a few minutes walking back and forth. Outside of gem shop they're pretty rare. I think they give you a taste of their cash shop item as a story reward (Like f2P games do).

If everything else is mailed to you, why isn't this?

Comments

• mearimeari SydneyPosts: 101Member
    Originally posted by Betakodo

It's kind of backwards, other than the fact that they sell an item that conveniently summons a black trading post NPC next to you so you don't have to spend a few minutes walking back and forth. Outside of gem shop they're pretty rare. I think they give you a taste of their cash shop item as a story reward (Like f2P games do).

I think they're mostly fine, Black Lion Agents are everywhere, they're about as common as armor repairers I find. It's craft stations I wish they'll add to more distant zones.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread PshPosts: 5,501Member Uncommon

Back and forth from where?

If you are at the trading post, you can pick up all your stuff there too.

• WeretigarWeretigar winifrede, WVPosts: 609Member

I agree with this they could utalize the room for removing this to add A item viewer into the trading post. Since right now not all of the armor/weapon images match the model.

• eggy08eggy08 erie, PAPosts: 525Member

You can access it from everywhere. You can set a price at whatever you want to make it as and wait till someone gives it to you for that price and how much you want. Because they don't want to spoon feed you anymore. Stop being lazy. Reason why they have black lion consumables to reach it anywhere. You ask for everything in your mail, well then lets put an actual mailbox, now you gotta walk around to get everything, enjoy. Christ. Its like giving a man delivery then expecting the guy to walk in and feed it to him as well. Lazy ass.

• WeretigarWeretigar winifrede, WVPosts: 609Member
    Originally posted by colddog04

Back and forth from where?

If you are at the trading post, you can pick up all your stuff there too.

I think the op means it doesnt make since that you can sell/but items from anywhere but you only have to go to the post for pickups.