Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Europe Server is dead, absolutely dead...

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

The Euro server is useless, 10-60 people online on the whole server at prime time.

Simple Level 24 Infineum quests chains that only need 2-3 people cant be finished because there is no one to group.

The Europe server should be removed and merged with Telon. 

BUT >  To bad that the US Server is unplayable for European players with 400-10000ms lag all time.....

Well done SOE !! 

Comments

• twitch242twitch242 Member UncommonPosts: 177
    I play EU server but got chars on Telon also, no lag iwe noticed ! This is nothing but usual soe whining/trolling.
  • enoliceenolice Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Originally posted by Portland

The Euro server is useless, 10-60 people online on the whole server at prime time.

Simple Level 24 Infineum quests chains that only need 2-3 people cant be finished because there is no one to group.

The Europe server should be removed and merged with Telon. 

BUT >  To bad that the US Server is unplayable for European players with 400-10000ms lag all time.....

Well done SOE !! 

Well , have to agree with you , EU is dead server - not even mension how hard  to find group to finish Ascension quest to leave Island.

And yes , Telon is unplayable due lags so he is not trolling at all 

Ive enjoyed Vanguard first days and then found out im mostly alone there so finished playing even before started real game.

R.I.P

• ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911
    It's time to bury this game. It's always been a flawed game with massive potential, a true virtual world not a contrived video game something that old school RPGers' like me hope and pray will come along. But the flaws, bugs, lag and everything else is just too much. I just pray someone comes along and decides creates something similar to VG without screwing it up completely... one day please,
  • EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244

Why would you take away a game for a few thousand people? What possible reason could you have ? It does not hurt you in any shape or form.

Yes the EU is in a dire state and not really worth playing on. For me playing on Telon is not a problem even though I'm EU. Average 200-250 ms.

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

Unfortunately, no matter how much I like this game, I have to agree.

The EU server is dead. I remember, half a year ago, the most depressing moment was when I logged into one of my character on the EU realm, and saw 3 people online.

And it didn't really improve since the F2P. 50 people 3 weeks after F2P introduction is still not enough.

On the other hand, the U.S. realm has over 500 players online at any moment. Until they merge and create a single server, this game has no chance to appeal to any European players. In addition, concerning the transition to ProSieben, there is no official explanation about the servers and the way you will log in into servers. The "recruitment" adv of Pro7 leave much to be desired for their GM and Payment Agent positions. This doesn't leave a good impression on EU players that try to find an information about the upcoming Pro7 service.

REALITY CHECK

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244
    The EU server should shut down, quite a few people have probably tried it, seen very few people and left, not knowing or bothering to check out the US one.  But I'm not sure what you mean that this game can't appeal to EU people, why not? You can just play on the US one, I know somebody struggles with high ms, but I think the majority does fine. I know a lot of eu people over at telon.
  • ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by Arakazi
    It's time to bury this game. It's always been a flawed game with massive potential, a true virtual world not a contrived video game something that old school RPGers' like me hope and pray will come along. But the flaws, bugs, lag and everything else is just too much. I just pray someone comes along and decides creates something similar to VG without screwing it up completely... one day please,

I think this dude is just straight trolling.

What is the point of burying ANY game whatso ever?

I still play titan quest and it has bugs and never been updated since release.

If it was up to me as long as people are enjoying the game and the developers/publishers can keep it running a game should never be shut down. The crap SoE pulled with star wars was probably the most retarded move ever on their part. Which is why I believe is  one of the reason why they are so relucant on canceling a game.  

I hop onto Vanguard probably once a week with my buddies to explore the world and dungeon. I have no clue what is going on with the main quest line or any quest for that matter. We are just dungeon crawling and enjoying the open world. 

• GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    no one plays on europe anymore, they all moved to Telon