Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's a Beautiful World

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by KingJiggly

Glad to share it!

yea I probably would of never found that thanks for the tip!:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

135 Hours over the course of beta and live,  played every class upto about levels 10-20 and just finally got my go to class:)

Honestly haven't had this much trouble norrowing it down to a class I like the best in any MMO I have ever played. But the Elementalist is the winner for me:)

I LOVE your character Aerowyn!!!

really cool pic!

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by Zzad
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

135 Hours over the course of beta and live,  played every class upto about levels 10-20 and just finally got my go to class:)

Honestly haven't had this much trouble norrowing it down to a class I like the best in any MMO I have ever played. But the Elementalist is the winner for me:)

I LOVE your character Aerowyn!!!

really cool pic!

Ya very nice! I'm glad you moved to my server so I wouldn't have to smash your pretty face with my mace! :)

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Originally posted by Amjoco

Ya very nice! I'm glad you moved to my server so I wouldn't have to smash your pretty face with my mace! :)

haha I was doing some WvW the other night we were kicking some ass.. had an epic 4 hour battle was insane! 

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• KhinRuniteKhinRunite Member Posts: 879

• Stx11Stx11 Member Posts: 415

It really is

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

imageimage

Getting a very FFVII vibe on these 2 shots.   Love my new digs I just got from the story at level 78.

Originally posted by elocke

imageimage

Getting a very FFVII vibe on these 2 shots.   Love my new digs I just got from the story at level 78.

nice shots!

• FionFion Member UncommonPosts: 2,348

Yes this is the most beautiful game I think I've ever played. The texture fidelity is perhaps a little lower than other games in some places, and stunning in others. But the art direction is amazing. Mind blowingly beautiful game.

• evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118

Great pic Aerowyn!  My wife loves her Ele also and can't live without that meteor shower!  The only thing that sucks about the game for me is that my wife's laptop can't run the game (crappy Radeon 5470 card!) so we have to play seperately at the moment.  :(

Other than that, I'm having a blast in game with my Norn Necro (with an Asura Warrior and Sylvari Thief waiting in the wings!)!

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

beautiful indeed..

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Wow, nice pics guys.. makes me wish I could play on Max settings.  I need to buy a new card lol
  • kDeviLkDeviL Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Yea the world is pretty freakin beautiful.  As said it's not to the technical level of Tera or FF14 but it's amazing how great the art, level of detail and scale can add to the beauty of literally EVERYTHING you see. Everywhere and I do mean everywhere feels like the it's really alive. I've never seen anything like it.

If WoW was released today even in its' entirety it would be f2p in 3 months.
    Why is it still such a big deal?

• alextodoalextodo Member UncommonPosts: 236

My Ranger just being cool.

• fledurfledur Member CommonPosts: 77
    GW2 has the best themepark world ever created, by a long shot.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,115

Ok, my turn :P

I love the water in GW2 :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

I'm not having fun!

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

I love this world.  

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030

The world is indeed beautiful!  I always need to take pics everywhere I go lol

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

Was good?

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by RizelStar

Was good?

Not you hair... wtf bro lmao image

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • FarandirFarandir Member UncommonPosts: 111
    I seriously couldn't agree more. It's been a long time since I acually wanted to run around and just explore in a game. Every zone has got atleast one of those "jaw-dropping"sceneries and I love it! Eyecandy deluxe.
  • heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

It really is a beautifully crafted world. I found myself just running around ignoring everything looking at the sights.

What really gets me are the jumping puzzles. Some of them are absolutely amazing.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Originally posted by IceAge

Ok, my turn :P

I love the water in GW2 :)

DUDE you WIN by a LONG shot 10/10

ALL the other pics represent poor quality graphics and do not convey a good looking game.However you sir obviously have a better eye for graphics and quality...GOOD JOB.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• SetzerSetzer Member UncommonPosts: 261

Thought I would share mine too....