Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those of you who are saying PvE being too easy

13»

Comments

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    Originally posted by Syno23

You said it in SW:TOR you said it on all other MMOs that came out. That you weren't getting a challenge. Well, that time has come and gone. Because in GW2 if you're lvl 80 you'll get scaled down for all the lower level dungeons and yes they're plenty of challenging. Well you say that storymode is easy. Then try explorable mode then you'll never say anyhing about easy again.

You say Dynamic Events are Hearts are too easy. Well once again, you get scaled down and you can always go to a higher level zone to level for the challenge.

Really a no brainer.

The only difficult fight in the game is the Legendary Risen High Wizard.

A screenshot of my Dhuumseal from Lupicous. Hoping for a Dusk sometime, maybe. . . eventually? Not like you need to run Arah 30 times anyways.

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Originally posted by darkhalf357x
    Originally posted by tank017

The only MMO Ive died a large number of times in recently is TSW..

GW2 u kite,dodge,and youre pretty much win.

TSW you sit in front of an enemy and go through a rotation of skills... its very easy to generalize combat.  Its a different matter to guage difficulty based on that.

not really,you need to dodge and what not in TSW too, if you want to conserve some HP..even then fights can still be close.

TSW is just a more difficult game is all Im saying.

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Originally posted by Mystlynx
    Originally posted by darkhalf357x
    Originally posted by tank017

The only MMO Ive died a large number of times in recently is TSW..

GW2 u kite,dodge,and youre pretty much win.

TSW you sit in front of an enemy and go through a rotation of skills... its very easy to generalize combat.  Its a different matter to guage difficulty based on that.

Obviously hasn't really played TSW with that comment. 

Thats kind of what im thinking.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,795
    Just now I was in Kessex Hills, Destroyer Cave. There is a boss. I found him b/c I saw like 10 players dead in aroom. I started reviving them. We managed to revive 5 players. Then boss came and 1 shottes us with his aoe fire attack =p Apparently those people wete trying to kill him for soem time now and they only managed to bring him down to 50%.