Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Conquer Online: National Flags Added

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,643MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Conquer Online players now have the ability to display their country's flag over their characters while in game. According to the development team, this will help players of the same country to find one another for gaming fun.

It should be a very fun function for this PvP-based MMO, since players can more easily find friends from their homeland and fight for the honor of their country!

The flag emblem feature is simple. Every player can choose their preferred emblem from the Status panel! Of course, if they don't want to reveal their nationality, they can just choose the universal "Conquer" emblem.

Read more on the Conquer Online site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• ScellowScellow Posts: 125Member Uncommon
    This game is well in bankruptcy
  • VyethVyeth Fayetteville, NCPosts: 1,459Member

I wonder are all those american flags photoshopped in..

Being serious, last time I checked into this game about 2 months ago, the chat was purely asian (Ph mostly) with a hint of south american (Br) thrown in.

• CypeqCypeq TychyPosts: 66Member
    Oh shit this game still exists... at least asian's don't close projects left and right.