Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is server down?

2»

Comments

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Rider071

Many people keep saying check twitter and FB, but that's not how a reputable company officially communicates. That's how children communicate, and responsible adults do not (mainly for the fact of the cookies and privacy issues, i.e. MySpace).

ANet needs to address it's playerbase via their forums. A safe site they control. Anything else is inviting trouble.

Twitter is not for children..

Twitter is being recorded for the library of congress

https://www.google.com/search?q=Twitter+recorded+for+library+of+congress&sugexp=chrome,mod=13&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The reason?  Because its important, it shows our culture and our history.  Its where adults talk.

Why slam on Twitter?

If you can't handle social networking maybe its time to retire from gaming, Social networking is the normal, the standard.

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

Patches usually just take a few minutes. I'm going to guess that they are either swapping in some new hardware, or there are some fixes they want to test internally, fix if need be and repeat, before the servers come back up.

Hopefully soon.

The down time will be worth it if it brings us closer to resolution on the outstanding issues.

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by fiontar

Patches usually just take a few minutes. I'm going to guess that they are either swapping in some new hardware, or there are some fixes they want to test internally, fix if need be and repeat, before the servers come back up.

Hopefully soon.

The down time will be worth it if it brings us closer to resolution on the outstanding issues.

Its up