Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quit saying "hehe!"

13»

Comments

• Goatgod76Goatgod76 Member Posts: 1,214
  • StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987
    Originally posted by NBlitz
    When you mature you'll find less trivial matter to complain about. Then again, you may not.

My thoughts exactly.

That being said, as well considering op as a non troll attempt:

In our dear world called Earth, there are many many many different dialects and ways to pronounce words. Being  openminded oposed to being a dumb narrow visioned subject can help immensely, especialy on internet! You should try to evolve this view while young because if you skip it at early years you may grow up into a very grumpy and always unsatisfied old man.

I hope it's not too late for you!

hehe

HEHE

haha

HAHA

heh

lol

LOL

rofl

ROFL

are all different types of laugh. No, NOT in sense how they are heard irl as much as they are a way of communicating via written word with it's own note of giving a message. They are ALL viable under different occasions and circumstances.

Also a tip, take it as you will - hehe is probably the most honest "laugh" out of all.

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

This shall be dealt with!

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,785
    The Most Interesting Man In The World - I don't always laugh but when I do, I go "he he"

Once upon a time....

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    I actually laugh like Hehehe a lot :)
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation