Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BIG SHOCKER!

crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841

I have come to the realization (prepare yourself here, I hope you are sitting) that Guild Wars 2 is actually something created by humans!  OMG!  I know...Up to release I thought perhaps it was a perfect invention sent to earth by the gods themselves...Now I actually have begain to realize...it's...made....by...humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(relax and be patient...)

Comments

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    No way because humans cannot create something as excellent as GW2!
  • crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841
    Originally posted by Piiritus
    No way because humans cannot create something as excellent as GW2!

Hmm...I never thought of this...perhaps the creators are actually somewhere between a human and a god?  demigods?  Their product is slightly imperfect but still too perfect to be created by a mere mortal?

• NikkitaNikkita Member Posts: 790

Actually if forums were to be believed GW2 would never have any launch problems and it will set new standsrds and rise the bar for all the future MMOS.

Verdict is still out though.

Bite Me

• rob.in.azrob.in.az Member Posts: 11
    GW2 was in fact created by the gods...however, said gods decided to take the weekend off to drink beer and watch football, and they left the humans in charge of the servers. 
  • FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830
    Wait! Humans! I thought it was the Asura due to there technological expertise. 
    Originally posted by rob.in.az
    GW2 was in fact created by the gods...however, said gods decided to take the weekend off to drink beer and watch football, and they left the humans in charge of the servers. 

Hmm...I'm curious...do you mean American football?  or do you mean that silly sport those funnny little europeans play?  

If you mean American Football then the gods are fans of high school football?  I never knew..

• NewmoonNewmoon Member UncommonPosts: 126

True story.

I'm a big fan of evolution, while the coworker I was talking to is a fundamentalist Christian. We were people watching, and we saw something that caused us to doubt.

I remarked that there was no way that group of people could have outevolved lions, tiger, and bears, cause if they had, my respect for my furry predators had fallen. I sadly concluded her people might be right.

Her response? "No way that was the best a perfect creator came up with. Had to be evolution".

• DfixDfix Member UncommonPosts: 238
    Well at least we get to hang out at MMORGP.com and watch all the morons make Q_Q "worst launch eveaaaaar" posts. It's almost as if they have not been through a launch day to a MMO before.

Vivik-Cerberus
    Maybe some of the people will just quit the game! woulden't that be nice!  my server is a little packed as it is!
  • chbautistchbautist Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by Dfix
    Well at least we get to hang out at MMORGP.com and watch all the morons make Q_Q "worst launch eveaaaaar" posts. It's almost as if they have not been through a launch day to an MMO before.

yeah right because never before has a MMO had load issues on launch day!

• ScribZScribZ Member Posts: 424
    I dunno, I'm having fun on here while I wait. Just checking the history on people defending this stuff on GW2. You would be AMAZED to see all the negative posts they slammed towards every other game in the past 2 years, for the same stuff they now count as irrelivant. Oh the hypocrisy!! Oh I know, another BIG SHOCKER!
  • rob.in.azrob.in.az Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by crysent
    Originally posted by rob.in.az

Hmm...I'm curious...do you mean American football?  or do you mean that silly sport those funnny little europeans play?  

If you mean American Football then the gods are fans of high school football?  I never knew..

Pre-season NFL Football of course...okay, fine, calling pre-season "football" is being a little liberal with the definition of what football is, but the gods...well, they take football seriously.