Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game is unplayable with such lag

124»

Comments

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    bah i cant even log in, for some "unable to contact to the log in server" this is awful i was able to play untill now, anyone else?

• PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    i got booted to character select, logged in again and was put in an overflow. since then everything went smoothly.
  • Spartan212Spartan212 Member Posts: 55

Couple lag spikes and one DC.  No other probs on Tarnished Coast for me.  Must be lucky

Good times.  Was like scratching an itch

• schrayschray Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by Varthander
    bah i cant even log in, for some "unable to contact to the log in server" this is awful i was able to play untill now, anyone else?

Yep. Login is down.

• stayBlindstayBlind Member UncommonPosts: 512
    Originally posted by Purutzil
    Its to be expected service would stutter or be a bit iffy on launch... but damn. This game makes Burning Crusade launch look stable. One of the worst MMO launches to date. Sorry, I can accept it being laggy, but at this level its jus rediculous.

You never played the WAR launch did you? 

Definitely not 'one of the worst' with some of the launches in the past years....

xD

Little forum boys with their polished cyber toys: whine whine, boo-hoo, talk talk.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    I think the login servers are down as well now..

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• cyraethcyraeth Member Posts: 53
    the timer still says 10 min to go for me..... averything before that i dont consider it as launch lag... and even if it still going its normal at laucnh...you should worry with server crashes or anoyinmg bugs.

• SaaboSaabo Member UncommonPosts: 35
    once I get past the login, there are no problems for me except getting kicked once in a while for no apparent reason. too bad I have been stuck on the login screen for like 90 mins and the other 90mins I was able to play.
  • hikaru77hikaru77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,123
    Didnt have any lag Problem to be honest, but the game have a lot of bugs atm. The PvP is down, on my server a GM was talking about a bug that they found so we have to wait till they find a fix. People is getting kicked from the server, i cant leave a city etc. Best time now, is just log out and come back in a few hs. 
  • GrandpaDJGrandpaDJ Member UncommonPosts: 132
    Three hours played. Not a single problem...Flawless lauch from my POV.
  • YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919
    From the looks of things, some areas of the world are apparently better off than others when it comes to the launch/headstart.
  • JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

I managed to create a characters with no problems whatsoever. But I've been looking at an empty screen now for about 10 minutes, waiting for the actual game to start. Medium population world, at least the music is playing in the background. Is this normal behavior or should I restart the game?

My laptop is relatively slow, but this is ridiculous. Had no such issues in BWE3.

imageimage
  • TomBaker_fanTomBaker_fan Member Posts: 131
    Smooth so far!

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005
    Managed to login and create my characters earlier, even play for a bit, but got booted out so its getting a bit annoying now with the Login servers down for EU. Especially watching my gf play next to me, its killing me!

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    Originally posted by schray

Yep. Login is down.

For you too? or for everyone, now in confused and i dont know if the game its even runing :s

• ShiotcrockShiotcrock Member Posts: 87
    I have zero lag since I'm not playing...... Glad to see it's off to a good stat so much for Stress Tests =)
  • GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

Yep. Login is down.

For you too? or for everyone, now in confused and i dont know if the game its even runing :s

EU login is currently down it seems. Twitter seems like the pace for up to date info.

• terrantterrant Member Posts: 1,683
    Originally posted by Gorilla

Yep. Login is down.

EU login is currently down it seems. Twitter seems like the pace for up to date info.

Looking like this extends to the US as well, even though Anet hasn't confirmed it. Been trying over an hour to get in...got in for long enough to make a toon, froze at the intro movie, andnow can't get back.

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    I haven't even seen a sign of lag so far. I've been on overflow servers most of the time. Only issue is login issues and those are worse than lag. Better some lag than not being able to log in. The 3 hours or so I played were really good.

imageimage
  • MisarisMisaris Member Posts: 140
    sounds like trouble in paradise..?