Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jade Quarry here i COME!

13»

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Creslin321
    I think I'm going to do Tarnished Coast, just because some other folks I know are going there.  But hey, this is GW2...I can visit any of you whenever :).

very true

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Originally posted by Ambros123
    Yeah Jade Quarry is going to be a giant sausagefest.  Wish my guild would abandon it but they are too overly concerned about WvWvW me thinks.

Ya, over on Fort Aspenwood, the population is primarily totally HOT chicks that enjoy PvP and cyboring. Have fun on JQ tho!! image

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Psychow
    Originally posted by Ambros123
    Yeah Jade Quarry is going to be a giant sausagefest.  Wish my guild would abandon it but they are too overly concerned about WvWvW me thinks.

Ya, over on Fort Aspenwood, the population is primarily totally HOT chicks that enjoy PvP and cyboring. Have fun on JQ tho!! image

lol

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Going to attempt to join you guys on Jade Quarry oO... 
  • itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

Looking for this dude. I planned on going to JQ as well because i thought he might be heading there. His toons name was King T.... ..... three words and sounded like he was either british or aussie from him saying mate alot. my toons name was grumlins in the stress tests. PM me if you are on here.

Anyway i plan on trying for JQ hopefully i can find a good guild home there. :) 

• DrogenDrogen Member UncommonPosts: 23

One of us one of us Gooba Gabba Gooba Gabba

Seriously though if not JQ then I will just click on the next cool sounding server name

• MisthawkMisthawk Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Originally posted by dzoni87
    Originally posted by Jyiiga

By far the most populated according to multiple polls and those polls are only a fraction of what you will end up with.

Oh my god. image This much ammount of people/guilds on one server never attracted me. I'd rather stick to mid populated server  :D

Pretty much this.  Though, I am sure the servers will even out more within the first or second month.

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Sweet, see you in game!

The Deep Web is sca-ry.