Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG Last minute disaster!

Comments

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    100 random generations of 1 (Human) & 2 (Asura):

60% 1
    40% 2
  • AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812
    Originally posted by natpick
    just make the logical choice.image

LOL.....

Asbo

• nemodain2010nemodain2010 Member UncommonPosts: 23

Asura...

cause I said so! image

Nemo

• JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    Bald rat people are fracking ugly and all the bad ass armor looks a lot less bad ass on little tiny bald rats. 
  • starstar Member Posts: 1,101
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    Originally posted by star
    Lady Norn Guardians! Going to be twins Eir?

Sounds good!  I remember when the class was first announced... I told my friends "I'm going to guard the shit out of you".  Two impenetrable blue bubbles are better than one!

Yah pretty much :D

I've always been a sword/board fan, and then magic blue bubbles? Yes please! We're going to need to start a special club of MMORPG.com Guardians....

• chefdiablochefdiablo Member Posts: 202

I just can't decide my main race yet either. C'est la vie.

Nice thing is that my friends can be whatever they want to be and it will not impact all of us playing together. The server choice seems to be the biggest decision we have to make.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    I chose Asura, but it's because I almost never choose humans in fantasy games.
  • Creslin321Creslin321 Member Posts: 5,359
    Asura are closer to vulcans :)

Are you team Azeroth, team Tyria, or team Jacob?

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,079

I am playing all 3 races,

Human Mesmer.

Sylvari Elementist or Ranger. Cant decide yet.

Ausura Engineer.

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Originally posted by Valentina

I am playing all 3 races,

Human Mesmer.

Sylvari Elementist or Ranger. Cant decide yet.

Ausura Engineer.

Err...that's 3 out of the 5 :)

I voted Asura, most games have enough humans and then there are the ears to considere.

• KhinRuniteKhinRunite Member Posts: 879
    Ah, magnificent thread titles while we're nearing release. Just yesterday a thread titled  "GW2 delayed for a week" caught my attention.
  • evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118

I had no desire to play an Asura before BWE3 but since then I'm hooked.  I played a human for the first couple, but when I played an Asura I couldn't believe how much more fun I was having.  It was amazing to me since I was having so much fun with the human but the Asura just totally won me over.  I'm still playing a Norn as my main, but my first alt will be an Asura warrior.

So, my experience tells me to suggest an Asura because they are so much more fun to play.  And their personal storyline was a lot more fun to me as well.

See you in game BadSpock!

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

• LIOKILIOKI Member UncommonPosts: 421
  • RaekonRaekon Member UncommonPosts: 531

"oh great... another bookah..." NOPE!

Asura is the way to go! ;)

See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODPojpQdIt0

• latinkurolatinkuro Member Posts: 121
    Originally posted by Spartan212

I feel your pain.  I was 100% set on starting with an elementalist.  So, last stress test I tried a warrior.  Damn it!  I had soooo much fun.  It's a dilemma that will make me lose sleep tonight (not really).  As for the race, I love the human area but haven't touched the Asura because I want it to be totally fresh at headstart.  

I didn't help one bit, did I?

Same thing happened to me at the last stress test, I had way to much fun playing a warrior to the point I am actually rolling one as my main.

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

Well.....here's the thing.  You can....DO BOTH! 

Problem solved.  You may thank me when you have time. 

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by natpick
    just make the logical choice.image

/thread

P.S. I voted human. Bookahs FTW.

• ZergyZergy Member UncommonPosts: 73

I'd say a Human Guardian

Keep Asura for a Warrior that dual wields axes. I dunno, I just find the thought of a midget with shark like teeth running around with a big grin while waving two axes around hilarious.

• zipzapzipzap Member Posts: 123

i will never bow down for any midgets or cats...

FOR ASCALON!

ps: roll human :D

• trash656trash656 Member UncommonPosts: 361
    Originally posted by BadSpock

I was totally and fully 100% commited to making a human male, but after reviewing some of my screenshots from BWE and Stress Tests and watching some gameplay videos, I simply cannot decide between Asura and Human!

HELP!

Pro's/Con's

Human - I like the story and "themes" of human toons better, and Divinity's Reach is amazing.

Asura - Unique, amazing animations, so cute and funny and brilliantly bastardly.

I can't decide!

BadSpock's Guardian - Human or Asura?

Spoke go for Asura bro. You can best bet that most people will be rolling human, believe me in 14 years of playing mmo's from my experiance most MMORPG's players roll a human. You can best bet the majority of players will be Human or Nord. EQ2 players are mostly humans too

PS: Asura are so cute too. You should do their /sleep and hear them snore. It makes me want to cuddle them to bits!

• jerome1986jerome1986 Member Posts: 34
    u should be human coz they got the best home city compared to all other race cities. i love coming back to that magnificant city, so im rolling human, purely just for that, its enough reason alone.
  • lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522

Humans are boring, we have too many of them IRL already so why roll them in a high fantasy game. No brainer, Asura is the obvious choice.

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

Asura if you plan on using 2H, they hold it so awesome. Otherwise do human. Oh, and you suck for doing easy mode guardian, sorry felt the need to say that. Muhaha

<- Evil

Then again truthfully there isn't really any 'non easy mode' class, they all are pretty easy, most difficulty comes from the dodge. ^^;;

• DawnstarDawnstar Member UncommonPosts: 207

I have a feeling I am going to reget NOT picking Asura if I pick Human.

The joys of alts!

• ScarlyngScarlyng Member UncommonPosts: 159

I have a feeling I am going to reget NOT picking Asura if I pick Human.

Sounds like we havea  winner. image

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw