Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

NDA on RoR lifted

RocketeerRocketeer NachrodtPosts: 1,304Member

Hearing good things from the beta testers currently, also sapience claims this expansions is two times the size of Moria: "In terms of physical space and number of quests/tasks/deeds/etc" where his words. Kinda intriguing, i expected something more inline with Mirkwood or RoI.

Also someone claimed the micra lag/stuttering was fixed, which was a major annoyance for some. Finally several people chimed in that the new books are by far the best Turbine put out in a very long time, if not ever.

Comments

• NizurNizur Austin, TXPosts: 1,417Member
    Also hearing there's a native Mac client coming out supposedly with RoR, which is great news for me! The Mac client is currently in private beta testing.

Current: None
    Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, LotRO, EVE, AoC, VG, CO, Ryzom, DF, WAR
    Tried: Lineage2, Dofus, EQ2, CoS, FE, UO, Wurm, Wakfu
    Future: The Repopulation, ArcheAge, Black Desert, EQN

• RocketeerRocketeer NachrodtPosts: 1,304Member
    Originally posted by Nizur
    Also hearing there's a native Mac client coming out supposedly with RoR, which is great news for me! The Mac client is currently in private beta testing.

Almost missed that one, and a native one ... Guess i can tell Bootcamp goodbye.

Also Sapience said today that one of the major reasons they pushed back the release is optimization work. Guess to get MC to work they finally had to address that micro lag they had all over the place instead of just pretending its not there.