Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exclusive : Guildhead Beta Sneak Peek

xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

This would be an awesome tool to have around just like WOWhead

Cody Bye from ZAM exclusive look at their new Guild Wars 2 database Guildhead.com

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/exclusive-guildhead/

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

Comments

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    Nice, thanks for sharing it.
  • XerithXerith Member Posts: 970
    Used Torhead and Wowhead a lot in the past so I am sure I will use this a lot as well. Excited to hear its coming out. 
  • MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268

www.guildhead.com asks me for username and password :(

Blasphemy! I want it NAUW!

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    Originally posted by MikeJezZ

It's doing the same for me as well, just cancel it and it will redirect you to the website so you can use it.

Originally posted by Gamefun

It's doing the same for me as well, just cancel it and it will redirect you to the website so you can use it.

Oh, I didnt know that. Lol.

Big question though. What does it mean, when one spell has several abilities? You know, when you move the mouse over your ability, theres a window saying "This spell deals xx damage". But what if theres serveral windows above each other, with different damage and abilities the very same spell does?

• DaggerjaydoDaggerjaydo Member UncommonPosts: 121

Big question though. What does it mean, when one spell has several abilities? You know, when you move the mouse over your ability, theres a window saying "This spell deals xx damage". But what if theres serveral windows above each other, with different damage and abilities the very same spell does?

Those abilities are part of a chain and each other spell is one of the steps in that chain. Many of the 1st slot weapon skills are like this.

Originally posted by Daggerjaydo

Those abilities are part of a chain and each other spell is one of the steps in that chain. Many of the 1st slot weapon skills are like this.

So lets say my first "auto hit" spell has a chain, then the first hit is the normal one, second hit with same spell activates the next chain ability? Does it have to be efter each other, or can you throw another ability inbetween without resetting the chain?

• cybersrscybersrs Member UncommonPosts: 181