Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I guess everyone made up their mind

thanoskkkthanoskkk Member UncommonPosts: 230

After all those beta weekends and stress tests most of you decided what profession to play. 

He that lives upon Hope dies farting.

Comments

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Yup. I tried Warrior, Thief, Guardian and Engineer and settled on Engineer.  He is tough to play but I kind of like that.  Plus I have a flame thrower :-)

• RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

I think after much deliberation I plan on playing an Elementalist with my family, and as a primary class by myself I plan on rolling a Ranger... you have no idea how hard this was >_>

• KrossliteKrosslite Member Posts: 317

you left out a selection.

I am playing them all

A MMO is like life. It is something to cherish and enjoy upon in it journey. So why race to the end of it. In life at the end you die.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

There sure are a lot of these threads lately lol

Once again, I picked Warrior.

• thanoskkkthanoskkk Member UncommonPosts: 230
    I picked necromancer but i really need another stress test so i can try an engineer ;)

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716
    Originally posted by swordmark45

you left out a selection.

I am playing them all

Right, buying an extra 3 character slots just to have every type of character.

I figure some won't see much play, but if for example, I'm having problems with a certain build in sPvP or whatever, I could log onto that character, try that build out, and see what annoys me.

Then I'll know how to counter it. :D

• DerpybirdDerpybird Member Posts: 991

You know, I'm getting a little antsy because I haven't figured out yet what I want to play. I know what I don't want to play, but that still leaves 6 classes.

It's like I'm getting ready for vacation tomorrow and I haven't even begun to pack.

"Loading screens" are not "instances".
    Your personal efforts to troll any game will not, in fact, impact the success or failure of said game.

• Furian73Furian73 Member Posts: 3
    Engineer ofcourse. Looking forward to kick some butt heimerdinger style :P
  • ThrashbargThrashbarg Member Posts: 125
    The first 5 character slots should keep me busy for a couple months, but which 5? That's for me to know, and well, you'll probably never find out, there will be millions of people playing, lol.

• EberhardtEberhardt Member UncommonPosts: 157
    Mesmer until the end of time.
  • itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by thanoskkk

After all those beta weekends and stress tests most of you decided what profession to play. 

I feel sorta like that day while playing WoW during the burning crusade when engineers got flying mounts and motorcycles as mounts and suddenly EVERYONE was doing it! The earliest polls all showed hardly anyone was interested in Engineers! GAH! LOL

• KrossliteKrosslite Member Posts: 317
    Originally posted by Derpybird

You know, I'm getting a little antsy because I haven't figured out yet what I want to play. I know what I don't want to play, but that still leaves 6 classes.

It's like I'm getting ready for vacation tomorrow and I haven't even begun to pack.

YOU HAVEN'T PACKED!!!!!!!  How could you.

Wait a minute.

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!    I haven't packed either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A MMO is like life. It is something to cherish and enjoy upon in it journey. So why race to the end of it. In life at the end you die.

• PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093

i've been trying out the mesmer, and i got this build that i like and want to explore more.

but wow. thief is getting no love. i honestly like the thief more than the mesmer but combine unload with a 50% crit chance... everything just sorta keels over.

• crewthiefcrewthief Member Posts: 235
    Mesmer myself. Surprised there are so many planning to play one as well, didn't see a whole lot of them in sPvP during the BWEs.

Sorroe, Human Mesmer
    Jade Quarry Server

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    will play 5 of the above. warrior is first

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• DrachasorDrachasor Member Posts: 2,678
    The Warrior, Ranger, and Thief will probably be the LAST three classes I play.  I just enjoy magic and technology classes a lot.  Ranger will probably be my first extra slot character, since I like pet classes.  Typically I play every class in the long run to get a feel for them.  Often I don't much care for Warrior/Fighter or Thief/Rogue classes, however.
    Originally posted by itgrowls

I feel sorta like that day while playing WoW during the burning crusade when engineers got flying mounts and motorcycles as mounts and suddenly EVERYONE was doing it! The earliest polls all showed hardly anyone was interested in Engineers! GAH! LOL

while thief was really popular

• crewthiefcrewthief Member Posts: 235
    Originally posted by itgrowls

while thief was really popular

Probably doesn't hurt that the Engineer has gotten lots of love recently.

Sorroe, Human Mesmer
    Jade Quarry Server

• ogarasogaras Member Posts: 2
    Well for me was kinda easy.Checked first time a ranger and when i saw elementalist then that was it !!So elementalist it is :)
  • vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708
    Originally posted by Eir_S

There sure are a lot of these threads lately lol

Once again, I picked Warrior.

^^

Cheers!

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S

• crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841

I am 100% certain Mesmer is for me!!!

No wait...ermm, I am 100% certain Ranger is the class I will play!

Or wait, maybe it will be a mesmer, no ranger, no mesmer, no ranger, no mesmer, no ranser, no mesger, ermmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty balanced voting so far.Seems guardian is far behind.

• Lady_StahliLady_Stahli Member Posts: 6
    100% sure i'll be playing the Warrior as my main. I usually stay far away from melee classes, but boy have i missed out all these years.

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    I'm not really sure what I want to play yet. I'm leaning towards either the elementalist or the ranger.
  • LethalJaxxLethalJaxx Member Posts: 105

Yes, you'd think that... meanwhile... no... I am still suffering of this "the last class I played was the best" syndrom