Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incorrect Password?

2»

Comments

• Kyus_HoBKyus_HoB Member Posts: 185
    Originally posted by GrumpyCharr
    Originally posted by Kyus_HoB
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan
    Originally posted by seridan

I didn't want to make a new thread but I will ask here:

Anyone else having trouble connecting to their Hall of Monuments?

http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=welcome

Says "error loading character" to me - they are definitely working on something over there...

ditto, 

have they said where and how soon we can get the "item" from the npc to register our ancestor?

Yes.  You will be sent an in-game item called a Portal Stone that will take you to the Hall of Monuments where you can claim your reward.

Thank you very much for that, I have been searching regularly for it but the key words required just turned up old topics in forums and old arena net posts. much appreciated!

• The Korrigan - I played in stress test last night and just tried to login - got the no event message.  But I also got a small patch - have you tried recently?

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459
    Originally posted by Delvie

The Korrigan - I played in stress test last night and just tried to login - got the no event message.  But I also got a small patch - have you tried recently?

I just tried - still same problem.

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

The Korrigan - I played in stress test last night and just tried to login - got the no event message.  But I also got a small patch - have you tried recently?

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• Kyus_HoBKyus_HoB Member Posts: 185

theory crafting -  HoM doesn't work 

and Korrigan has an account tied to his new one. soooooo

does anyone elses account which is tied to a GW1 account currently login could be affecting just these people (whcih included me but I'm at work and can't test)

• Originally posted by The_Korrigan

You've done everything I can think of - just to be safe I'd send an email to [email protected]

It could just be that they are doing something with the account servers still so everything is delayed but I'd be worried myself.  The only time I got the message you are getting now retyping the password solved it.

You've done everything I can think of - just to be safe I'd send an email to [email protected]

It could just be that they are doing something with the account servers still so everything is delayed but I'd be worried myself.  The only time I got the message you are getting now retyping the password solved it.

I already have a support ticket going on, but thanks for the help and advice :)

Respect, walk
    Yes, they are back !

• ForumPvPForumPvP Member Posts: 871

is there ;$@$[]$€[$@ =&&#¤%& or some symbols in your password,or maybe its too long,or something like that,if you can try to change your password at their site to something less complicated,might work.

Let's internet

Originally posted by ForumPvP

is there ;$@$[]$€[$@ =&&#¤%& or some symbols in your password,or maybe its too long,or something like that,if you can try to change your password at their site to something less complicated,might work.

Nope, not at all, I even tried a simple 8 letter password.

And as I said, I've used the same password for all beta events, and it works flawlessly in GW1 and on the web sites too.

Respect, walk
    Yes, they are back !

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202
    Originally posted by Kyus_HoB

theory crafting -  HoM doesn't work 

and Korrigan has an account tied to his new one. soooooo

does anyone elses account which is tied to a GW1 account currently login could be affecting just these people (whcih included me but I'm at work and can't test)

I can't log into HoM but I get the "no event running" in GW2

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

Bumping this because I still have the problem. I've tried everything (change password, change email, reset password, etc...) to no avail.

I can log in on the same computer using my sister's login credentials with no problem (I get the "there's no event right now" message).

So I can log into the GW2 website, I can log into GW1, but not into GW2... anyone else?

1/2 the time I get the "invalid password" or whatever the other 1/2 I get the "there is no event running currently available to you" or whatever.

I wouldn't worry.

If you validated email and can log into web site, you will be fine.

• ForumPvPForumPvP Member Posts: 871

Nope, not at all, I even tried a simple 8 letter password.

And as I said, I've used the same password for all beta events, and it works flawlessly in GW1 and on the web sites too.

okies,there was someone asking this same question months ago,and he also had gw1 account and same password but all suddenly it just didnt work ,and when he changed it to simpler it fixed that problem,but that was my best bet.

Let's internet

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802
    This morning (after the stress test), I now get "Incorrect Password" when I try to log in - is it just me, or is it the same for everybody?

yea the account stuff on the site was down most the night, the HoM calculator is still down BUT there are now new options in the forums account stuff I beleive.. at least I dont remember this stuff from before.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/351182/page/1

Tried that too. I even tried a simple 8 letter password (without any signs or numbers). To no avail.

Respect, walk
    Yes, they are back !

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/351182/page/1

Tried that too. I even tried a simple 8 letter password (without any signs or numbers). To no avail.

it still isnt working? hrm mine did this all last night and into the wee hours but this morning worked fine, if GW1 still works then its on their end and dont worry as I changed my password for GW2 and my account name to a real email and it updated GW1.. so they are indeed linked if you linked them on registration.

• RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

Hey,

This may be a dumb question or it may have already been answered. However I have no way of checking if my acccount will have access to the 3 day headstart. I used the 3 day headstart code from gamestop, i created my account and downloaded the client. But I have no information from Arena Net reflecting my status with the game. Anyone know how I can confirm this?

I have not been able to participate in the game myself yet, because the servers are always down and I work during the stress tests. If I try to login it gives me an error saying that I either have a incorrect user id and password or there is no gw2 event occuring at this time. Now I can login just fine on the main site.

Any info on this?

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Don't use the "remember password" option. Its bugged. Fill your pass everytime