Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why my girlfriend can't kill anyone in wow pvp but in gw2 beta she destroyed players with elementali

Comments

• MMOheraldMMOherald Member Posts: 22
    maybe the details lie in her post history.
  • DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan
    Post history, guys, post history... image

good call

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

I knew I had seen this poster somewhere. Just ignore thread folks, its troll attempt.

• st4t1ckst4t1ck Member UncommonPosts: 768
    maybe she's been trying to dodge the whole time while pvp'ing in wow
  • DerpybirdDerpybird Member Posts: 991
    Originally posted by Kuppa

I knew I had seen this poster somewhere. Just ignore thread folks, its troll attempt.

Given the frequency of the negative posts in the GW2 forums, I am skeptical of pretty much anything the OP says with regard to GW2.

"Loading screens" are not "instances".
    Your personal efforts to troll any game will not, in fact, impact the success or failure of said game.

• ajayazirajayazir Member Posts: 108
    winner troll~
  • McLeetMcLeet Member UncommonPosts: 18

Guys, heres you answer, this is all a lie...

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/5222810#5222810

Originally posted by palulalula
    You forgot mounts :) Look hype is so big because first part of guild wars is so boring and guild wars comunity play only one game. Yes game is boring and empty but i bought that game like you, only not because of my wife  it was because of my 6 year old son, game is made for his age

Either this guy is lying, or he is cheating on his wife... Either way, nice try troll :D

• RocSekRocSek Member UncommonPosts: 59
    My guess is that he used so much imagination on her body and huge boobs that he couldn't imagine her with any skills in WoW pvp, but that is just a guess.

All I heard was... "Well aren't you just a little lolly pop triple dipped in psycho."

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

Maybe the controls and class speak to her more?

I know with myself that I've had the best pvp experience, regarding being able to truly use my character to its fullest, in Warhammer with teh swordmaster and in Tera with my lancer.

In other games I find myself flailing around with too many skills and even the tab targeting gets in the way. Though Warhammer does have tab targeting. Still I those were my best two classes for pvp.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651
    Originally posted by Derpybird

Given the frequency of the negative posts in the GW2 forums, I am skeptical of pretty much anything the OP says with regard to GW2.

What for heaven is negative in this post???

• palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651
    Originally posted by McLeet

You forgot mounts :) Look hype is so big because first part of guild wars is so boring and guild wars comunity play only one game. Yes game is boring and empty but i bought that game like you, only not because of my wife  it was because of my 6 year old son, game is made for his age

Either this guy is lying, or he is cheating on his wife... Either way, nice try troll :D

Smart guy :O) Did i say i have wife??? No i don't have any wife, i have girlfriend and son

• bookworm438bookworm438 Member Posts: 647

LOL +1 to you.

• AsalzSyAsalzSy Member UncommonPosts: 230

I cant believe a guy 47 years old use hes wife or son to troll a game..if thats true then i dont have words just Shame!

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Originally posted by Sovrath

Maybe the controls and class speak to her more?

I know with myself that I've had the best pvp experience, regarding being able to truly use my character to its fullest, in Warhammer with teh swordmaster and in Tera with my lancer.

In other games I find myself flailing around with too many skills and even the tab targeting gets in the way. Though Warhammer does have tab targeting. Still I those were my best two classes for pvp.

Same here. The more twitch based the better I am. Can't wait for tab targeting to be completely eliminated (don't think it will).

• McLeetMcLeet Member UncommonPosts: 18

Smart guy :O) Did i say i have wife??? No i don't have any wife, i have girlfriend and son

In fact, you did say wife. And i quote: "only not because of my wife  it was because of my 6 year old son, game is made for his age". Don't worry, i took a picture of your other post should you wish to verify.

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

Dude, just admit that you got caught trolling. Be a man about it.

• MercAngelMercAngel Member Posts: 204
    Zone, Realm, and Char names please

• BaniscoBanisco Member Posts: 240
    Originally posted by Derpybird

What for heaven is negative in this post???

I will explain:

1º GW2 fans and devs claim that skill matters more than gear in PvP (everybody has the same gear).

2º In WoW gear matters more than skill.

3º You are sayin that a player who sucks in WoW with great gear can own in GW2.

4º In the Third point of my list you want to let people know that the skill neded to win in GW2 is less than the one needed in WoW. By this way you want to shit on one of the big selling points of the game.

I dont think it was that hard to understand.

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    In WoW she is going up against veterans that have been playing for 8 years and in GW2 everyone is a noob?

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    She really can't kill any skilled player in wow, in fact i can't remember when she killed anyone. But how for heaven she got so many kills in gw2 beta pvp if is gw2 so much about skills???

Oh i dunno because there AREN'T any skilled players in WoW. You can die every match and still earn enough points to get the protective armor you need to keep players from killing you fast thus not really being skilled at all. There are deadicated healers keeping people alive in pvp. Also, you can macro everything so you use multiple abilities at once. So there really isn't skill involved in that environment. In GW2 there is only skill involved and if people don't use dodge, don't heal and the correct times and use poor judgement when running around then sure she's going to kick their butts because SHE IS SKILLED.

Hope that clears that up.

• kertinkertin Member UncommonPosts: 259
    Its obvious WoW PVP (even the same tier gear duel) requires more skill...just hit random numbers like crazy and you have kill in GW2:)
  • aznxdreadfulaznxdreadful Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Becuase in GW2 pvp everyone is boosted up to level 80 and are all on the same playing field, what comes next is Skills, which is true, because in WoW if you got the best gear, you dont need skill just get a naga and spam skills 
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    She really can't kill any skilled player in wow, in fact i can't remember when she killed anyone. But how for heaven she got so many kills in gw2 beta pvp if is gw2 so much about skills???

I'd say that tells a lot about which population the game is catering to

• BaniscoBanisco Member Posts: 240
    Originally posted by kertin
    Its obvious WoW PVP (even the same tier gear duel) requires more skill...just hit random numbers like crazy and you have kill in GW2:)

With macros, addons and stuff like that it sure takes skill to play WoW, the skill to run in circles while jumping and shoting stuff.

• RheanonRheanon Member UncommonPosts: 130

Well if i was the gf/wife or whatever of this guy, I wouldn't hang around for long after this thread.

Maybe her WoW problem is not gear or skill related at all.  Maybe she just needs to bloom on her own sans HIM :)

This discussion has been closed.