Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This time next week.......

ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
........most of us will be enjoying the game for realsies.  Who else is excited that this long ardeous wait is finally coming to a close?

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
Waiting on: TESO
Next Flop: Planetside 2
Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

Comments

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146
    I avoided all betas and spoilers to make this the best mmo launch experience it can be. For the first time in years the very first character I create will last as long as the game.
  • DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

I also keep doing the 'this time next week...' mantra in my head.

*deep sigh*

I am allowing myself a bit of a break this week. I knew Friday would be useless to me (or I would be useless to anyone else, lol) so I will spend the day cleaning the house and running minor errands. That will be the filler while I go over a few GW2 vids, revamp some notes I took, and make last minute plans.

• MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015
    I......CAN'T.....STOP.......THINKING......ABOUT.......IT.................AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• k-damagek-damage Member CommonPosts: 738

My body is ready for saturday.

BUT NOT READY TO WAIT FOR ONE WEEK AAAAAAAARGHG

***** Before hitting that reply button, please READ the WHOLE thread you're about to post in *****

• Inf666Inf666 Member UncommonPosts: 513
    They should push the release date back by two more weeks. I need time to finish dark souls before.

---
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,869
    Going crazy here and im bored out of my mind! I can't wait! I even started playing the original GW to catch up on some HoM points, but I have reached the end of that =/ (Atleast, as far as I can get before launch)
  • seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202
    I'm already playing the game in my sleep....

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459

This time next week...

... the only people posting here will be the negative nancies ;)

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865

been waiting since GW1, deleted WoW etc. already, upped my skills during beta (only did spvp.. no pve or wvw (dont want to spoil it yet :D) ..

I am ready for release!!

Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan

This time next week...

I hope the MMORPG.com has a moderator working on this forum 24/7 this time next week, otherwise the forum will become unusable by all the hate.

Who am I kidding, they wouldn't do that :D

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• TenkouseiTenkousei Member UncommonPosts: 114

I'll still be waiting :'(

Only pre-ordered didn't prepurchase ...

• CenthanCenthan Member Posts: 483

...I will probably be a hair away from a brain aneurism because I will have been playing since 3AM with no sleep.

(or 12AM if they open it a bit early as they've suggested)

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    This time next week... I'll still be sleeping , I'm sure saturday night I'll be up to 4 or 5 am playing this game. Once i wake up Its off for Beer & Bagels.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• kalrhaelkalrhael Member Posts: 87

This time next week...

Then this time in a few more weeks, GW2 will be the biggest failure since swtor. 

Then the hype train hops aboard another game and the cycle repeats.

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

You know... every now and then we need to pull ourselves out of the game, pop back in here and say Hi. Just to keep it real, you know?

I'm surprisingly looking forwards to cooking.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Originally posted by kalrhael

This time next week...

Then this time in a few more weeks, GW2 will be the biggest failure since swtor. 

Sorry, no.  That train stops here.  One, because their really isn't anything after GW2 to look forward to, anything close to releasing at least.  Two, because GW2 is THAT good.  I know this annoys people like you but just face it.  The cycle won't go on forever and is bound to end, and it ends this week.  Chao!

• alf2oooalf2ooo Member UncommonPosts: 139

This time next week...

Then this time in a few weeks you will have another game to hate since GW2 and the cycle repeats, have fun hating :)

Originally posted by alf2ooo

Originally posted by The_Korrigan This time next week... ... the only people posting here will be the negative nancies ;)
      Then this time in a few more weeks, GW2 will be the biggest failure since swtor.  Then the hype train hops aboard another game and the cycle repeats.    
    Then this time in a few weeks you will have another game to hate since GW2 and the cycle repeats, have fun hating :)
     I'm a GW2 hater because I despise when fans overblow their expectations? lol  

I'm not going to play GW2 because I'm sick of fantasy for the time being, but it sounds like arena.net will have made a fine game - but that's not enough to live up the hype. Once the novelty of being new wears on GW2, the shitstorm that has followed every major mmo WILL be here. 

and I'm going to be sitting on my char laughing my ass off as I browse these forums...

• k-damagek-damage Member CommonPosts: 738
    Originally posted by Volkon

You know... every now and then we need to pull ourselves out of the game, pop back in here and say Hi. Just to keep it real, you know?

haha, good point :p

***** Before hitting that reply button, please READ the WHOLE thread you're about to post in *****

Originally posted by elocke

This time next week...

Sorry, no.  That train stops here.  One, because their really isn't anything after GW2 to look forward to, anything close to releasing at least.  Two, because GW2 is THAT good.  I know this annoys people like you but just face it.  The cycle won't go on forever and is bound to end, and it ends this week.  Chao!

Uh-huh...GW2 will probably be a good game, as much a fact that most major mmos the past few years have been generaly, pretty good games...living up to the hype is another story though. 

And the hype train will march on, as it always does, I just hope it doesn't latch on to my beloved planetside 2. Other than that,  there's archeage, neverwinter, firefall, blizzard's titan project..

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Originally posted by k-damage
    Originally posted by Volkon

haha, good point :p

I dunno about you, but that's what going to work is for.

I can't play GW2 at work, but I can read and post on forums. ^.^

• dracopiedracopie Member Posts: 51
    Originally posted by elocke

This time next week...

Uh-huh...GW2 will probably be a good game, as much a fact that most major mmos the past few years have been generaly, pretty good games...living up to the hype is another story though. 

And the hype train will march on, as it always does, I just hope it doesn't latch on to my beloved planetside 2. Other than that,  there's archeage, neverwinter, firefall, blizzard's titan project..

The only hype that matters in the long run is personal hype. I couldn't really care that some people have lofty expectations that won't be fulfilled.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Where do the prophets of doom move on to next?  No clear Next Target in view, is there?

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Originally posted by Icewhite
    Where do the prophets of doom move on to next?  No clear Next Target in view, is there?

Mostly sandbox games on the distant horizon I must say, so I wonder if the prophets of doom will be absent in the near future.

• GreenishBlueGreenishBlue Member Posts: 263
    Yesss......