Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something wrong...

well i got a prob in game, i cant see Animation of spell/skill of player around me, a lvl 50 mage will cast a hell big Fire Tornado spell, and the only thing i will see is...999 dmg! then i tryed to Reboot my computeur, i had lot of Virus and other shit in it...so after reboot i tryed reinstall the game, same dam thing, cant see the spell/skill animation of other player around me! then i tryed look at the Graphic and they where all to High!
then you will say "it must be your computeur" but not long time before that i played on Melysian version( but now i tried on it too and it the same thing no spell/skill animation) and it was working!

so now im all confused, can you guys help me out, plz!

thx

Comments

• DefectDefect Member Posts: 246
    This game is NA version and doesnt like foreign people. Sorry.
  • Dark-$ageDark-$age Member Posts: 81
    Um... all servers are down due to the updating of the new p2p servers... i dunno what your talking about...
  • DefectDefect Member Posts: 246
    LOL  true
  • gamestargamestar Member Posts: 16
    The server is okay now, do you have a guild or party guys? im looking for a party  i could join wanna invite me?
  • AngelbeneathAngelbeneath Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by Prid3r

well i got a prob in game, i cant see Animation of spell/skill of player around me, a lvl 50 mage will cast a hell big Fire Tornado spell, and the only thing i will see is...999 dmg! then i tryed to Reboot my computeur, i had lot of Virus and other shit in it...so after reboot i tryed reinstall the game, same dam thing, cant see the spell/skill animation of other player around me! then i tryed look at the Graphic and they where all to High!
    then you will say "it must be your computeur" but not long time before that i played on Melysian version( but now i tried on it too and it the same thing no spell/skill animation) and it was working!
    so now im all confused, can you guys help me out, plz!
    thx

Try playin the US version of RYL: Path of the Emperor (www.ryl.net) then on your spell/skill issue for your to read the spells right click on the books that you have then for you to see the your spells click on "I" then the Skill then press Quick slot. you will see a bar under your screen put the skills according to the number. press the number and you see the skill that you are using on the right side of the bar. That easy ok... I really suggest that you break and uninstall that malaysian version of RYL and go for the US version, I can't say that its bug free bug the performance and laggs are not very nasty.image

Dont ask what you think is good for you. Ask what he thinks is good for you